PC Wayne Couzens pleads guilty to kidnap and rape of Sarah Everard

Can you name any?

I can’t fathom how a reasonable person can weigh up all the information and determine that he should be allowed to exist.

Perhaps you can enlighten me.
I believe that killing people is wrong, unless someone poses an immediate and serious threat to others that cannot be managed in a more proportionate way.

Easy to disagree with, perhaps. But a belief that a reasonable person is incapable of holding? Hardly.

Views on the death penalty generally rest on value judgments that can't be analysed logically.

I believe that killing people is wrong, unless someone poses an immediate and serious threat to others that cannot be managed in a more proportionate way.

Easy to disagree with, perhaps. But a belief that a reasonable person is incapable of holding? Hardly.

Views on the death penalty generally rest on value judgments that can't be analysed logically.

You are going to die eventually.
Prison for him would be torture. Always looking over his shoulder. Always alone with no conversation no love or kindness.
Having worked on a prison including top security for over 20 years o could tell you that I’d rather be dead then spend a week there.
Making people suffer like this is the correct sentence only if they never have the chance of freedom again.
My opinion.

And also entitled to the presumption of innocence until proved otherwise. There seems to be the habit of presumed guilty by many in these cases though, as seen by some replies on here.
There really should
Have been a reporting ban on this case to stop potential influence on jurors.

The enquiry claims to have seen evidence of this. Bizzare thing to pull someone up on.
Not really bizarre. It is alleged as it hasn't been proven. Unless you have seen the evidence of course...

Here is the report text:
https://iipcv-prod.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/E02740018_Angiolini-Inquiry.pdf
"The Inquiry was also provided with evidence relating to alleged sexual abuse perpetrated by Couzens in his early twenties, which included an alleged very serious sexual assault of a child barely into her teens."

Last edited:

Back