PC Wayne Couzens pleads guilty to kidnap and rape of Sarah Everard

That's after a quick google, I did say "almost" I'm aware you're a copper and it is no surprise you are defending the police but all you've got to do is look on google and the evidence is there to see.

Last edited:
I've had my share of dealings with the police over the years. Whilst that's been. a mix of good and bad what I would say is that a significant number of police seem. to imagine they are the law, rather than the upholders of it. Gets my back up when police try to lecture me on right and wrong. Let's leave that for the courts to decide, and let the police do their job of putting people before the courts to allow that decision to be made. Some of the younger coppers especially seem to be absolutely clueless. In my view the police are too often not around when needed, and present when they aren't.

He'll be a VP with the nonces and terrorists
You’d assume so but some people I dealt with in the past who you wouldn’t think would want to be in with the general population took their chances because the alternative is, well, spending a good proportion of their lives in the company of nonces and their ilk, locked up 23 hours a day.

Scumbag and I’m glad he’s inside and hope he gets life

from a cop
You’d assume so but some people I dealt with in the past who you wouldn’t think would want to be in with the general population took their chances because the alternative is, well, spending a good proportion of their lives in the company of nonces and their ilk, locked up 23 hours a day.

He’s fucked in gen pop, hope he enjoys 23 hours in a cell for the rest of his life

Last edited:

Good point.Put him on the mag wing....

His absolute croc of crap story of kidnapping her for a gang of pimps because he had underpaid one of their ladies, he deserves a kicking for that alone. I really hope he gets a life of misery with no hope of parole, what an absolute predator he is.

Back