PC Wayne Couzens pleads guilty to kidnap and rape of Sarah Everard

Diminished responsibility plea incoming , you just know it.
Possibly, he did actually accepted responsibility for her killing today mind.....but no plea entered due to waiting on some report or another. His next appearance is in July so he'll possibly enter a plea for that then.

Possibly, he did actually accepted responsibility for her killing today mind.....but no plea entered due to waiting on some report or another. His next appearance is in July so he'll possibly enter a plea for that then.

I‘d accept that plea as it would place him in a secure hospital with like minded people , let him get treated before placing him inside a high security prison for the rest of his days , under no circumstances should he be let out.

Hows one of the f***ing met police done this. Mental. Can’t get my head around it - Cant have been a random attack surely (not that it’s in any way justified if it wasnt).

I'm prepared to be challenged on this, but he didn't do it because he was a former member of the MET.
He did it because he's an opportunistic, horrible murderer.

just can't comprehend this one, like surely with his profession, he'd know better than anyone that he'd get caught. So he must have thought he'd get protected.

just can't comprehend this one, like surely with his profession, he'd know better than anyone that he'd get caught. So he must have thought he'd get protected.
I honestly think he thought he was too clever to get caught and that "nobody would suspect him" etc.
Imagine being a policeman and a sex offender.in jail. Good luck pc.
I think he'll top himself, hopefully not before Sarah's family see justice served.

Couzens will be dead one way or another within 12 months. Ex police rapist murderer isn’t going to go down well in prison.

1 is too many if you're going to be awkward, have a google, it's almost getting to be a daily occurance where coppers are being found out..
Almost a daily occurrence? Really? You are the master of exaggeration.
Although as a serving officer I do agree with you that one is too many. But as others have said it’s society.

Back