Paul reid

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been obvious for over a year now. He also made an account on the Oxford forums but took on his natural condescending and patronising tone on it. The account on here is blatantly someone intelligent/or someone fortunate enough to have had a good education, yet the profile deliberately uses terrible grammar and spelling.
I'm not sure how that makes it "obvious" but thanks for the info

It’s been obvious for over a year now. He also made an account on the Oxford forums but took on his natural condescending and patronising tone on it. The account on here is blatantly someone intelligent/or someone fortunate enough to have had a good education, yet the profile deliberately uses terrible grammar and spelling.

Not sure it is Charlie (who knows mind as he does post on forums), however Kildare is definitely linked somehow.

Look at his early posts, before he took on this “persona”

it has been proven on here that i am not him. a postr was sittng next to methven at the precise moment i posted.
also gven the abus and critics i pour down upon the owenrs...i doubt id be one onf them.

methvn strkes me as an unpleasant sprt..donald is probably a well meaning buffoo.

thats rght. im not a blufferr..im far better than that

You're someone that has posted 12000 misspelt messages on an internet board enjoying a delusional fantasy that you are Charlie Methven. Is being a troll better than being a blufferr (sic)? Not sure tbh.

The academy costs £2 mil a year to run. By flogging just Henderson and Pickford for a combined £46 million that’s more than the academy has cost in its entire existence.

Not to mention the literally hundreds of other players who have been let go for fuck all and who are now playing their trade in the Championship and Premier League.

And we didn't spend it on replacements or pay other costs? Southampton generate that everytime they sell a player to the bindippas.
Why did we let them go? We've had issues for 20 years not Fookin 2....

I'm not sure how that makes it "obvious" but thanks for the info
If not him it’s one of his close associates or someone highly involved with the football club. I have no doubt in my mind that the sheer arrogance of Charlie Methven could not resist coming on here and stirring shit, putting all the plebs in a frenzy.

it has been proven on here that i am not him. a postr was sittng next to methven at the precise moment i posted.
also gven the abus and critics i pour down upon the owenrs...i doubt id be one onf them.

methvn strkes me as an unpleasant sprt..donald is probably a well meaning buffoo.

thats rght. im not a blufferr..im far better than that

That's not proof Charles. Anybody could set that up.

That's not proof Charles. Anybody could set that up.
If anything that drivel just makes me more convinced it’s him. I’ve thought it since Last May. He wouldn’t be able to resist the temptation of coming on here as a covert profile, he craves and loves the attention.

Bye bye academy then.

I would say these owners should be embarrassed at the way they’ve run things but in their minds I suspect they don’t actually believe they’ve done badly.
That's the scary thing. I actually think they believe they are doing a good job. Donald thinks he was a huge success at Eastleigh so it wouldn't surprise me.

As for the academy, it's as good as gone already. They won't appoint someone "better" than Reid and it's costing them money they haven't got. And I don't think we will have some kind of overhaul like Brentford did. It'll be purely for financial reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back