Paul reid

You got proof of this like, because that's a canny accusation to make
its in the accounts..its never been in dispute.
the loan to sbc was secured against the para money. but FA rules mean para money can only go to a clubs bank account, so ells paid sbc the money from his account,,,then transferred the £20m para money to his account to reimburse himself. nowt wrong with, except, neither he nor the current chairman communacted it properly. ellis said he wiped the debt and left the club debt free..didnt say he did that by usng the club money for it..which immediately put pressure on the new owners with people asking where the £20m went..the new owners lied quite a bit for themselves but also for ellis benefit on this, also means the current owners had nowt to do with the £20m or any decision about where it went.
The thing is Charlie you and your pals are asking ridiculous money for the club due to the fact it's in a worse position than it was when you took over you absolute clown. How can you justify a higher price point for something you've made worse?

You dont buy a car brand new for 20 grand, add 20k to the mileage and sell it for 50 grand. Arse hole.

You gambled and failed, now your just being plain greedy at the expense of the fans. I bet you lot actually believe you've made the club better. Not only that, the treatment of loyal supporters has been f***ing disgraceful.

Do the right thing for this club, cut your losses and all of you fuck off back to oxford.

Imagine being so egotistical and stubborn to run a historic club like this into the ground to accommodate your greed. Nasty pricks the lot of you.
im not charlie, and i agree with almost all of your post. the alleged asking price is way over the odds. the club s definetly worth more now than when they bought it, or was before covid, liabilties have gone way down, secured creditors is zero, team is in the same division as when they bought it, revenue was up.
now thats all based on pre-covid, thats likely to have changed some of those calculations.

Last edited:

We are wandering in the football wilderness, but it will be for a lot more than forty days, There is absolutely no one at the helm, no one!

well indeed. if thats counted..they would have to do what quinny did and sell the debt onto the next fella. its not legally a debt though.,...ellis took the £20m (literally transferred the para money from safc account to drumaville account) and made these guys promise they would put it back. ellis then lied to the fans saying he had wiped th debt.
You know quite a lot of who transferred to who without being connected to the club. Nice one Charlie.

its in the accounts..its never been in dispute.
the loan to sbc was secured against the para money. but FA rules mean para money can only go to a clubs bank account, so ells paid sbc the money from his account,,,then transferred the £20m para money to his account to reimburse himself. nowt wrong with, except, neither he nor the current chairman communacted it properly. ellis said he wiped the debt and left the club debt free..didnt say he did that by usng the club money for it..which immediately put pressure on the new owners with people asking where the £20m went..the new owners lied quite a bit for themselves but also for ellis benefit on this, also means the current owners had nowt to do with the £20m or any decision about where it went.

im not charlie, and i agree with almost all of your post. the alleged asking price is way over the odds. the club s definetly worth more now than when they bought it, or was before covid, liabilties have gone way down, secured creditors is zero, team is in the same division as when they bought it, revenue was up.
now thats all based on pre-covid, thats likely to have changed some of those calculations.
How come with some of your posts the spelling is fine and then others look like you've typed it with your hip?

I wonder if this fucker was only on a 2-year deal like the players given it was the traditional end of season yesterday and the fact the club have said he's 'left his position with immediate effect'.

All of a sudden your grammar and typing is perfect. You're fooling nobody salmon pants. Just go away. If your f***ing panini maker broke youd blame the Sunderland fans.
you must be posher than me..ive never heard of a pannini maker..methvens treatment of safc fans, and its people generally, is hideous, his recent comment about people from the region in particular.

Anyone who blocks comments on a social media site after such pontification has lost it in my opinion. It was really funny; there were about 10 corporate management posts 'couldn't agree more Paul', 'refreshing to see this ethos Paul', 'the bit about talking to others as they want to be spoken to really hit home Paul' etc.etc.
Then someone posted the combined results of Sunderland AFC's U18 and U23 results this season and on his watch.

Sorry Paul, it was me. You simply cannot get away with that sunshine ;)

Anyone who blocks comments on a social media site after such pontification has lost it in my opinion. It was really funny; there were about 10 corporate management posts 'couldn't agree more Paul', 'refreshing to see this ethos Paul', 'the bit about talking to others as they want to be spoken to really hit home Paul' etc.etc.
Then someone posted the combined results of Sunderland AFC's U18 and U23 results this season and on his watch.

Sorry Paul, it was me. You simply cannot get away with that sunshine ;)

Met him a couple of times and like Charlie certainly knows how to talk the talk. Thats where the talent ends.

Back