Paul reid

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only name you spelt correctly was your own. Everyone knows your Charlie Methven. Just own it ffs.
it has been proven on here that i am not him. a postr was sittng next to methven at the precise moment i posted.
also gven the abus and critics i pour down upon the owenrs...i doubt id be one onf them.

methvn strkes me as an unpleasant sprt..donald is probably a well meaning buffoo.
unlike you , you total spenk
thats rght. im not a blufferr..im far better than that

Whilst I am happy he has gone, as I didn't rate him at all, even though it was a challenging job. I think more bad news is to come

That was my first reaction. Of course it is good news that that f***ing clown (M.Sc) has gone, you have to wonder whether this is all part of a wider downgrading /mothballing of the Academy.

Why do people think he is Charlie Methven?
It’s been obvious for over a year now. He also made an account on the Oxford forums but took on his natural condescending and patronising tone on it. The account on here is blatantly someone intelligent/or someone fortunate enough to have had a good education, yet the profile deliberately uses terrible grammar and spelling.

Bye bye academy then.

I would say these owners should be embarrassed at the way they’ve run things but in their minds I suspect they don’t actually believe they’ve done badly.

This should be regarded as a positive only. He has been removed from post due to poor performance and will be replaced.

it has been proven on here that i am not him. a postr was sittng next to methven at the precise moment i posted.
also gven the abus and critics i pour down upon the owenrs...i doubt id be one onf them.

methvn strkes me as an unpleasant sprt..donald is probably a well meaning buffoo.

thats rght. im not a blufferr..im far better than that
total spenk aye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back