Parkinson Gone

On one hand it’s an easy decision given the style of play, results etc.
On the other I feel a little sorry for him as he was given fuck all support from the board.
I feel sorry for him because he did his best and failed. His style of play and his signings have been dire, his use of substitutes also. Hope he gets a job and does better next time. But for now we must find the right man this time, too many bad appointments have got us into this mess.

I imagine his miserable expression didn't change when he heard the news. What a really poor choice of manager he was. Surely this means the takeover is all but done and a replacement set to be announced quickly after it's done. Could be a cracking week coming up.

I feel sorry for him because he did his best and failed. His style of play and his signings have been dire, his use of substitutes also. Hope he gets a job and does better next time. But for now we must find the right man this time, too many bad appointments have got us into this mess.
... and far too many bad signings.

About f***ing time.
The Coleman situation, I assume?
I hope its to do with the new owners and not a distraction away from a less than uplifting share shifting announcement .......if charlie,and don are not reduced to the influence of third assistant teaboys then its not a takeover of any worth and i s will suspect the new majority shareholders acumen .I am hoping for a bright future for safc but literally the devils are in the detail and if we have not metaphorically stabbed those useless fekkers in the heart with the biggest stake you can find ,tar and feathered them and exorcised them from our great club I for one will be disappointed.

Viva the takeover! .Viva a new dawn for SAFC....Its the hope that gets you in the end,lets hope we have a new competent set of owners with a plan, some money to take our sad and dilapidated club from the mire it finds itself in to where it belongs, as a shining beacon of footballing light beaming from the north east of England...Hope meter set to 11!

Back