Parkinson and Parkin Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haway the weeeee philly lad. Hope the bloke does well, I know people are upset, pissed off, downbeat etc etc but that’s not weeeee phillys fault, aim that anger at the don and Tory boy, hope phill does well and you can’t blame him for taking it we are the size of club he thought he’d never get to manage so he will have jumped at the opportunity. Good luck phil mate.

I didn't want him but there's pretty much nothing we can do about it now other than to get behind him and support him. Only way this is going to work. Annoyed would be an understatement but here's hoping I'm proved wrong.

Phil Parkinson's Red and White Army... I guess

Same for me

He’s here now though so will get my full backing

Don't know too much about him but it does seem like a league 1 version of the Howard Wilkinson appointment.
Anyway we move on....

Everything in that article is fact ffs 😂
To be fair like you could present an article that's 100% fact without 100% of the facts.

It's to be expected there'll be some concern over whoever the club announced. It needs to be balanced though. Half of the trouble we've had over the last 18 month is things being talked up when the reality never really hits that. It's as unhealthy as constantly focusing on the negatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back