Park Runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye he's called Neil, canny enough lad, mind you the twins are no longer babies, I'm sure he forces them t get into the buggy now !!

only ever said hello to him as we always start at the back having the buggy, but he seems pleasent enough, and pell my young lad loves the run up till about 3k then decideds to go to sleep, i have had to stop and feed the little bugger before at the 1k stage and then had to catch the other half up, i did a mile and a half in about 10mins with the buggy chasing her and weaving in and out off everyone, the bairn loved that mind...

Really enjoyed today. No idea why it went well but my PB was set in May and I think I beat it by about 15 seconds. I set myself a target time to build up to over the next few weeks but I was very close today. My running app had me beating it but I'll wait for my official time.
Used the foam roller before going out. Not sure if it made any difference but it knacked.:lol:

Fastest UK woman over 5k this year if I remember rightly.....Not so long ago she was out on a training run, ran nearly 20 miles to the start of a 10k race, won the 10k race before pottering off home. :eek:
think there`s a couple faster mate, catherine davies who i see running at whitley bay has a better time this year.i finished just behind alison dixon today 22:42 a s/b for me;)

i ran the shields park run, was 5 minutes late as i had to get away from work, i then ran the route and was thinking how am i not gaining on the people at the back of the run?? only to find out that they had changed the start finish so they do it the other way around in the winter, ended up doing 4 miles instead of 5k and came in at 27.15, didnt push it just a quick jog but was quite boring not having anyone to chase.

i ran the shields park run, was 5 minutes late as i had to get away from work, i then ran the route and was thinking how am i not gaining on the people at the back of the run?? only to find out that they had changed the start finish so they do it the other way around in the winter, ended up doing 4 miles instead of 5k and came in at 27.15, didnt push it just a quick jog but was quite boring not having anyone to chase.
:lol:
Still faster than me.
There's a lass with a cracking arse started to do the Sunderland one. I spent most of the race just behind her. I swear it is coincidence:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back