Paedophile prison term reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't imagine someone whose mind is so twisted, being any better than he is now, in 12 years time. Or less, given that hes already served some time.
Though i hate the idea that hard working taxpayers will have to pay for this blokes food and keep. I say that without fear because someone told me Frijj is banned.

£280,000 saved for the tax man!

Should be £1,000,000 and just kill the twat!
This.

Bring back the death pelanty

It actually costs more to execute someone (officially via the courts) than it does to imprison them for life.

In the US the court costs alone for a death penalty verdict cost $50m to $80m more than the court costs for a life imprisonment. (according to the article I just read)

It actually costs more to execute someone (officially via the courts) than it does to imprison them for life.
I'm sure a bullet to the head wouldn't cost £50m.

I'll do it for nowt with a pointy stick, I'm sure many would happily giz a hand.

I'm sure a bullet to the head wouldn't cost £50m.

I'll do it for nowt with a pointy stick, I'm sure many would happily giz a hand.

It was the courts costs the article I just read was talking about with the 50m+ figure. It takes years of appeals etc. before the death penalty is actually carried out.

Unless of course you're advocating a medieval-style kangaroo court and immediate public hanging.

It was the courts costs the article I just read was talking about with the 50m+ figure. It takes years of appeals etc. before the death penalty is actually carried out.

Unless of course you're advocating a medieval-style kangaroo court and immediate public hanging.
For cases like this it's not a bad idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back