Paedophile prison term reduced

An absolutely vile individual who crimes are totally abhorrent to all. The fact that he was an extremely intelligent bloke who taught at universities make his crimes even more deplorable and unbelievable.

I'm sure he'll be delighted that he's back in the headlines and that he's had his sentence reduced. Hopefully he'll never see the cold light of day in freedom again.

An absolutely vile individual who crimes are totally abhorrent to all. The fact that he was an extremely intelligent bloke who taught at universities make his crimes even more deplorable and unbelievable.

I'm sure he'll be delighted that he's back in the headlines and that he's had his sentence reduced. Hopefully he'll never see the cold light of day in freedom again.

Could imagine he’s the type that infinitely prefers to be hated than being unknown.

Why? What difference does it make to what he does for a cover to his depravity? If you’re mentally sick, you’re mentally sick. Doesn’t matter how clever you allegedly are.

I remember reading about the case when it was first posted on here and it made me feel sick. I don't even want to refresh my memory of some of the twisted specifics but gutted to see he would have any time taken off

Why? What difference does it make to what he does for a cover to his depravity? If you’re mentally sick, you’re mentally sick. Doesn’t matter how clever you allegedly are.

Is he mentally sick, I wouldn't know? He has done sick things but he might just be evil.

Surely if your background is one of abuse and neglect and you then go on to abuse that is partly down to nurture. This bloke came from a priveledged position and still committed depraved crimes.

I just do not understand our "criminal just system" at times. Surely the sentence should've been extended if anything. Why would anyone want to allow this monster into civil society again.

Still can’t get my head round the blackmailing of a dad to rape his own son mind.

The dad who did it wants looking at imo

The dad who did it must be a sick fuck who was on the same sites, was into f***ing kids and was identified one way or another. It's incomprehensible otherwise. No normal person would do that shit man no matter how much they had to lose.

Touche
Would you kill an animal to save a human's life?
Would you save Hitler or let a Lion eat him? I know what I'd do.

People like the one in the OP should be killed the cheapest way possible to save resources for the rest of the population. Why spend £50m of OUR money killing him painlessly? He doesn't deserve it. Fuck him, I'd rather put that money towards building a better planet for everyone else. Besides, a bullet in the head would kill him instantly if you're worried about him suffering.

Would you save Hitler or let a Lion eat him? I know what I'd do.

People like the one in the OP should be killed the cheapest way possible to save resources for the rest of the population. Why spend £50m of OUR money killing him painlessly? He doesn't deserve it. Fuck him, I'd rather put that money towards building a better planet for everyone else. Besides, a bullet in the head would kill him instantly if you're worried about him suffering.
Save him. He'd be like 150 now so science could use him. I think treating humans like animals instantly make the planet worse.

Back