Paedophile prison term reduced

That’s the problem though, if you dare to say anything other than “oh he should be hung” you’re accused of being a paedo sympathiser.

It’s rank.
I piled into you for being a smart arse. You did your usual oh I thought you were intelligent skit about it and made the point about parents saying if you don't have kids you wouldn't understand. Newsflash mate. You don't.

I piled into you for being a smart arse. You did your usual oh I thought you were intelligent skit about it and made the point about parents saying if you don't have kids you wouldn't understand. Newsflash mate. You don't.

Of course I wouldn’t understand, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have an opinion.

As for “my usual...skit”, no idea what you’re on about. I don’t recall ever saying that to anyone before, certainly not you.

Let’s be honest though I could post anything on here and you’d disagree with it no matter what.

And if you do say that you get called an illiterate fool for not knowing it's hanged not hung.

I was quoting the people who say it. They tend to be fools imo.

Nice try though.

Of course I wouldn’t understand, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have an opinion.

As for “my usual...skit”, no idea what you’re on about. I don’t recall ever saying that to anyone before, certainly not you.

Let’s be honest though I could post anything on here and you’d disagree with it no matter what.

I was quoting the people who say it. They tend to be fools imo.

Nice try though.
Your usual skit of belittling people and then avoiding actual debate with smilies. You'll likely have a strop again and flounce off though so let's leave it there.

Back