Ozturk

Was a mistake.

A shit one, but give him a f***ing break
His break was that dreadful 1st half v Charlton. He only escaped a second half mauling because of Charltons ineffectiveness. There wont be any improvement in this lad. He's a stiff. Literally and figuratively. Hate to diss someone so early in the season but.........................

I hope he miraculously proves us all wrong but he has been a liability since he signed. He can only be judged on what people have seen so far and so far he has been way below par so is deserving of criticism.

I'm gutted both Ozturd and Ozberk have both now been claimed as insults as I wanted to coin them first :lol:

f***ing Ozpudd.

Given he looks like a unit i thought he'd be some sort of no nonsense paul butler style agricultural centre half with an added bit of turkish nutter thrown in. He actually seems soft as shit

obviously have, <60 seconds for a response.

Don’t flatter yourself mate, I was browsing the board when I was notified that the resident sad sack had quoted one of my posts feeling brave behind his computer screen no doubt. Don’t bother to reply you’re being fucked of to ignore ya cretinous loon.

Trying his best to work his way down the pecking order. He'll be 4th choice when Flanaghan is fit but some of the comments in this thread are embarrassing ffs

Not impressed with him. He fecked up there and not only gave them a goal but put us on the back foot. Some of his defending against Charlton had to be seen to be believed.
He is very poor.

Some of our fans are disgrace writing a player off after one game. Ive given the fucker 120 minutes and that's enough for me. Get rid!

Back