Ozturk

Really, really positive performance so far, mistake conceded by our back up centre half (who is currently genuinely very poor) I didn’t go to the game tonight and watching on tv I wish I had.
We are playing to win, playing well and showing some skill and passion and deserve a bigger crowd. My bad - sorry.

We've made a shit load of signings and although we could really do with all of them working out, law of averages says not all will.
Not saying he won't come good but from what we've seen so far it's not looking good.
BUT if he's the only signing that don't work out we've done well. Just look at how well the other signings on display are doing tonight. Max Power is running the show man

I knew one of the resident perma-depressed pissybeds would have a thread up about Ozturk :lol:

Here's a thought, how about we don't turn him into a comedy villain after 2 games and we show the fella some support for a change?

He's actually been alright apart from that cluster fuck for the goal . Unfortunately though until he stops having those brain farts he shouldn't be playing

Back