Ozturk

I haven't seen the first goal back but it looked to me like he nearly got caught out, recovered to get himself between man and ball but then mysteriously decided not to bother hoofing the fucker ouo for a throw. Was he waiting for the keeper to come out? Really bad.

Also played some dreadful passes. I remember one in particular early second half where he played it to Cattermole, who was about 5 yards away but somehow misplaced it by about two yards to his right, straight to a Wednesday player. Think they pushed on and went close.

The header straight up in the air in the box. Appreciate he didn't have the angle to head it away from the goal but he should have headed out our for a corner. Safety first.

He was shocking. Baldwin, in comparison, was very good I thought. Read it well, got stuck in and was reasonably pacey.

When the ball come over for their 1st goal he was absolute favorite to get to it but yet I knew what was going to happen. I watched him at Darlo and he got hauled off after half an hour

He was even worse tonight than the previous two ludicrously bad performances against Hartlepool and Charlton.

His positioning is so bad (he drops when he should step up and vice versa) he tried to play someone offside tonight when the rest of the defence had dropped to the box. His concentration is horrific as he showed with the goal, his speed is about the same level as an oil tanker and he just generally looks like he's been plucked from the crowd.

I've seen some bad defenders for us by he is up there like. He is horrifically bad.

My guess is the plummeting value of the Turkish lira and the massive fall in his Beko shares.
I hope it was worth it.

He was even worse tonight than the previous two ludicrously bad performances against Hartlepool and Charlton.

His positioning is so bad (he drops when he should step up and vice versa) he tried to play someone offside tonight when the rest of the defence had dropped to the box. His concentration is horrific as he showed with the goal, his speed is about the same level as an oil tanker and he just generally looks like he's been plucked from the crowd.

I've seen some bad defenders for us by he is up there like. He is horrifically bad.
He was definitely singled out as not being up for it mentally time for a sub.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh dear. go hassle some one else'

Woah there fella...........corrected for you bit near the knuckle there no need:eek::rolleyes::(

He is still not match fit or even fit and worried more about making mistakes.....which in turn made them happen

JR will get him up to speed......he is trying to give them all game time. Let us hope that he gets enough time to get up to speed. Without us mullering him this early in the season.

Last edited:
He needs more time.

Seen a few safc players get off to a bad start but do really well afterwards unfortunately they always got injured so its god to have players that's are not injury prone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only straw I’m clutching at is he’s been playing in the Turkish second division which I imagine being a very slow paced league. Perhaps he will get better as he adjusts back again to British football ? Hearts fans rave about him so their is something within him .... would like to think he won’t be playing again for a while though. Loovens, Baldwin and Flanagan all ahead of him.

Back