Ozark - New Netflix Series

We have Netflix and Amazon Prime, all those shows and nowt to watch. The time you spend looking for something only to find it's more Yank rubbish does my head in. It’s down to vintage Millionaire or Repair shop, maybe Antiques Roadshow. Or dog rescue on You Tube. Just in case you think I’m old Kpop is my absolute favourite.

Another brilliant series.
Hard to believe that Janet Mcteer who plays Helen Pierce was born in Wallsend.
I couldn’t believe I got series 3 before I twigged who it was, maybe that’s testament to the fine part she plays. Same with Peter Mullin.

I always love seeing the cream of British acting showing Americans how to act like an American. :cool:

I avoided it for a few year, thought aw god, another gangster, drug money, money laundering type thing along the lines of breaking bad or sons of anarchy type thing.

Watched it during the first lockdown and was totally hooked from start to finish, every episode was a total cliffhanger. Think we watched all 3 seasons in about a week.

Can't wait but disappointed it'll be the last.

I avoided it for a few year, thought aw god, another gangster, drug money, money laundering type thing along the lines of breaking bad or sons of anarchy type thing.

Watched it during the first lockdown and was totally hooked from start to finish, every episode was a total cliffhanger. Think we watched all 3 seasons in about a week.

Can't wait but disappointed it'll be the last.

I hate gangster things normally, macho bullshit, but this is so good

Jason bateman is a really good actor

the only thing is the young bogan lass is starting to annoy me

Back