Ozark - New Netflix Series

Coppers must be thick..
They go to Darlenes house for her and wyatts murders..

Then Ruth gans up to get all the drugs ..once the cops leave

Show got worse the more Wendy got more Wendy.
Shurrup man. She’d fuck you up.
Was ok i guess. I just think they could of had a stronger character in that final scene with them. And I think a certain character deserved a better offing aswell.
But, come on, let's be honest. Its been an outstanding watch and four seasons is about enough. Well done for not dragging it out.
Quimby nars.

Last edited:
Thought it was a poor ending tbh, great show and ended at the right time but it didn't really work. Was basically, what twist can we throw in that people won't see? Didn't see it coming because it was that shite.

Horrendous ending. Wendy got away with being a thundercunt which didn’t fit the narrative at all.

Ruth getting bladdered and the cartel wife getting away with everything was also pointless.

Ultimately resulted in the show being a complete and utter waste of time.

Horrendous ending. Wendy got away with being a thundercunt which didn’t fit the narrative at all.

Ruth getting bladdered and the cartel wife getting away with everything was also pointless.

Aye, I know it would have been a bit of a cliche like, but Ruth should have been the one to have the last laugh. Out of everyone the Bryds fucked her over the most.

Aye, I know it would have been a bit of a cliche like, but Ruth should have been the one to have the last laugh. Out of everyone the Bryds fucked her over the most.
I really liked the show. Bateman was excellent and got consistently shafted, I can’t believe for one second that his character was satisfied with the outcome.

I really liked the show. Bateman was excellent and got consistently shafted, I can’t believe for one second that his character was satisfied with the outcome.
The thing I didn’t like was the 'he does it for the love of Wendy' line. The original narrative had her having an affair and it got to the point where he hated her guts in Season 2. It would have been more fitting if he'd done Wendy in and fucked of with the money, leaving Ruth having a massive puss up next to the pool.

Enjoyed the series, but Wendy's part was ott at the end. The end itself wasn't so good. Loved Ruth's character pity she not in Parliament as she would be great at the dispatch box

just finished, poor ending and could leave it open ....
on another note, why was wendys brother murdered by cartel ? was it to prove the cartel could get at the ( extended ) family as and when ?

The ending is boring as fuck I agree but suspect the point of it is what Wendy said right near the end (penultimate episode I think?) about how they get away with everything because of who they are. Javi's sister finds out about how he died, they get away with it. The PI turned up again and they'd been found out, they just popped him off and they got away with it again.

Boring and rubbish and I wish it ended differently, but that's the point of the ending I'd guess.

Back