Ozark - New Netflix Series

Best season so far IMO. Bit better than season 1 and significantly better than a bit of a drab season 2.

Thought the ending was a bit predictable but they still made it shocking how it happened so fair play to them. I can't be the only one who thinks how the last episode of the season started hinted at how it was gonna end?

Finally! A thread on this. Was gonna start one myself. Its amazing. Saw the ending coming but it was still brilliantly served. This season has been the best. I struggled to watch a certain couple getting close eurgh! I think Ruth is my favourite character from any TV show.

Gave up after about 5 or 6 eps of the first season as nothing really happened that got my attention. Tried season 3 but gave up on the first ep.

Watched first 2 series when it first came out and binge watched 1&2 again in preparation for s3. Just can't get into S3 at all...... Need to give it another go

Just watching 1 series episode 5
Not bad
Hope they don’t drag it out too much like the yanks normally do when they come up with a decent story

Enjoyed all series of this, but they need to stop now before they ruin it. Americans tend to flog an idea to death. That and Better Call Saul are two I've just come up to date with during lockdown, the latter gets better with each series which is unusual.

Finally! A thread on this. Was gonna start one myself. Its amazing. Saw the ending coming but it was still brilliantly served. This season has been the best. I struggled to watch a certain couple getting close eurgh! I think Ruth is my favourite character from any TV show.

Back