Owning an old town house

No I mean it’s looks cold and not my cup of tea. I hope you’re happy however on your balcony
Still in Surrey at the moment mate, won't see the new place till we can fly, I always say a man has reached a certain stature in life when he can make coffee on his island then wander out to sit watching the world go by from his juliet balcony ☕🙂
Just got this pic,look at the pile of snow from the car park, a balmy - 13 ⛄❄️🌨️
Logon or register to see this image

Still in Surrey at the moment mate, won't see the new place till we can fly, I always say a man has reached a certain stature in life when he can make coffee on his island then wander out to sit watching the world go by from his juliet balcony ☕🙂
Just got this pic,look at the pile of snow from the car park, a balmy - 13 ⛄❄🌨

Where about’s is it mate. I’m wrapped up now, I think I’d be under a duvet with a hot watta bottle sipping from a hip flask if I was there. :lol:

Looks beautiful mate. Do you have a place over there. One of my mates is a resident there now and loves it, he’s a chef and also set up a small bakery
Yes mate, my missus brother collected the keys for us yesterday, it's a new build so there's a small snagging list that's getting done, it was a field when we saw the place last February, popping over for a few weeks as soon as we can 🙂 I remember feeling posh as a kid in the terrace/oval because we had no broken windows 🙂 now I got a juliet balcony the world is my........

Yes mate, my missus brother collected the keys for us yesterday, it's a new build so there's a small snagging list that's getting done, it was a field when we saw the place last February, popping over for a few weeks as soon as we can 🙂 I remember feeling posh as a kid in the terrace/oval because we had no broken windows 🙂 now I got a juliet balcony the world is my........

Stop showing off you’re starting to remind me of @Gillythedilf :lol:

Prefer 1930s houses over any other period (and not because I live in one).

Solidly built, normally quite big but still plenty of character and they nearly all have front and back gardens due to the architectural and planning tastes of the time so room for extension if required.

This man knarrs his stuff.

Posted from my opulent 1930's residence.

£9000 and then would need painting

Really, will have to look around, want them done before next winter it's bloody freezing standing next to them atm
How many windows? We’ve just done a job (commercial) and we charged about £1300+VAT each for box windows with sash lifts. Made from accoya anarl.

Back