Ownership Investment

Their loss was £16.3m. The year on year wage increase was £9.6m. £700k of that was to a director. Even assuming all of the rest was bonuses (unlikely), the underlying loss was £5.9m.

That's not going to ne repaid. The intention is to covert it into share capital (publicly stated).
That's what I thought.
I was just replying to someone that said the Ross Stewart money had been used to pay off debt.

Their loss was £16.3m. The year on year wage increase was £9.6m. £700k of that was to a director. Even assuming all of the rest was bonuses (unlikely), the underlying loss was £5.9m.

That's not going to ne repaid. The intention is to covert it into share capital (publicly stated).
Nothing to prevent it so can't take that for granted.

Fair enough. However that’s hardly a huge loss in the context of a promotion winning team in the championship.

Also no one is saying SAFC are aiming to be making a profit at the same time of going for promotion.

It's a player farm. They don't want promotion, proved that in January. Commercial and infrastructure improvements aren't on ffp. We've done sod all that wasn't a grant to the ground. It's easy to see.

Ah that old chestnut of 5 year plan. Every new owner has one.
Laser focus on solar power panels mind.

Not that Im against solar power panels but when its your focus when ticketing and merch are a joke it does not bode well.

You’re backing up one viewpoint but I’m not sure which one?
im commenting on each individual post but certainly i dont think SAFC have a realistic chance of promotion in normal circumstances if they are run to make a profit..but then i dont think they are run to make a profit short term...hence the owner investment and the losses..

Back