Owen Jones

In your op you said you could see why someone would want to deck him and how you wouldn't know how to find him after s night in the pub.
Later in the thread you said you'd give him a wide berth. You backtracked.
sorru
In your op you said you could see why someone would want to deck him and how you wouldn't know how to find him after s night in the pub.
Later in the thread you said you'd give him a wide berth. You backtracked.
i don't think I said that and can't find it either

I don't think Al-Qaeda should've flew planes into the World Trade Centre, but not everyone shares my opinion.

I don't see why they would want to either though.
If you shared the experience or education of those who flew them into the world trade centre then you might understand why. Do you see why someone might have the intention to do Sergei Skripal some harm? Only those involved in Islington will really know why this happened but I do think ( just a wild stab in the dark) that there’s another side to this.

If you shared the experience or education of those who flew them into the world trade centre then you might understand why. Do you see why someone might have the intention to do Sergei Skripal some harm? Only those involved in Islington will really know why this happened but I do think ( just a wild stab in the dark) that there’s another side to this.

You said you can see why somebody would do this. Which means you probably share those feelings but wouldn't act on them.
Personally I don't see why anybody would kick somebody in the head when they are prone. Should be treated as attempted murder when they do that. It's absolutely disgusting.

Every time I've seen him being interviewed he brings his agenda to the forefront of his argument even when no appropriate. I've seen him walk off a show because he didn't get his way and his soapbox was kicked away. I didn't even know he was gay until after his storming off the tele and to be 100% honest, I just thought he was a nob who just happened to be gay.
You didn't answer what i asked like, but just gave your own opinion on him.

Just how naive are you?
Not naive at all. Probably the opposite tbh and that’s why I am open to the possibility that there’s more to this than reported.
I was baffled when I found out he was mid thirties and not a layabout student.
He’s a very clever bloke and been about for years and with those 2 attributes would come success I’m guessing but like any extreme views, I do struggle. When he’s on the tele, I turn off. I don’t read his articles as I end up getting annoyed so I just move on to the next. He annoys me in the same way Trump does

Last edited:

Back