Owen Jones

Now I don’t condone the attack whatever the motives but every time I have seen him on political shows on the tele I can see why someone would want to deck him. I’m sure the details of the alleged attack will come out and if it has nothing to do with his political position or his sexuality then I hope the people who are pointing the finger are going to apologise for their mistakes.
He grates me when he’s on the tele, god knows how I would find him if he’s been in the pub all night.

Now I don’t condone the attack whatever the motives but every time I have seen him on political shows on the tele I can see why someone would want to deck him. I’m sure the details of the alleged attack will come out and if it has nothing to do with his political position or his sexuality then I hope the people who are pointing the finger are going to apologise for their mistakes.
He grates me when he’s on the tele, god knows how I would find him if he’s been in the pub all night.
Hope he's alright.
I disagree with him in most regards politically but that's no reason to physically attack someone, which is what this looks like to be.

Just how naive are you?

Just how naive are you?
Every time I've seen him being interviewed he brings his agenda to the forefront of his argument even when no appropriate. I've seen him walk off a show because he didn't get his way and his soapbox was kicked away. I didn't even know he was gay until after his storming off the tele and to be 100% honest, I just thought he was a nob who just happened to be gay.

I'm absolutely convinced you have no idea how much of a dick this makes you sound.
Every time I've seen him being interviewed he brings his agenda to the forefront of his argument even when no appropriate. I've seen him walk off a show because he didn't get his way and his soapbox was kicked away. I didn't even know he was gay until after his storming off the tele and to be 100% honest, I just thought he was a nob who just happened to be gay.
Iirc when he walked off that show it was because the presenter and other guest(?) were claiming that an evil bastard who walked into a gay club and murdered gay people because they were gay didn't do it because he hated gays.

That seems different from him not getting his own way....

Last edited:

He'd probably put you on your arse.

Back