Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oviedo can strike a ball and scores goals.
How many has Oviedo scored in the 60-odd games he's played for us?
Just a bit of context before you answer - in his 11 seasons as a professional, he has scored 6 goals in 198 games

Was set to be loaned to West Brom wasn’t he until it fell apart?

I’ve a suspicion that he has openly stated to the manager he doesn’t want to play for us anymore. Could (likely) be wrong of course.
Doesn’t seem like that sort of lad he’ll just get on with it

Some right f***ing idiots on here who think James is better :lol:

Why wasn't he even in the squad?

It is bizarre how someone as limited as James is keeping him out. Oviedo has far more to offer.

When’s he back ? McGeady needs someone of quality to link up and overlap him James just isn’t up to it

Needs to be back in the team as he is probably best crosser of the ball at the club and easily one of our better players.
We are running out of the needs to back in the team cry.
Only Catts and Hume left,we tried every other kernt.
Maybe its tactics or management skills we lack?

Why wasn't he even in the squad?

It is bizarre how someone as limited as James is keeping him out. Oviedo has far more to offer.

'Sore calf'. Donald said on podcast wasn't a good deal for him going to WBA but people making footballing decisions said to let him go. Obviously that is Jack Ross & he doesn't fancy him. Not expecting to see him anytime soon.

And here's me thinking that Aiden (six stepovers a game) McGeady and the new kid were brought in to supply crosses into the oppos box. The only one putting crosses into the box last night were ,Leadbitter from corners and Flanagan late on the latter putting in more than the other two all night. Piss'es me right off.

Needs to be back in the team as he is probably best crosser of the ball at the club and easily one of our better players.
Agreed, I thought james was our weakest player last night (and he was poor at oxford).

Was wanting Flanagan on for him at half time yesterday to be honest as not only was james poor, we needed a bit more height and physical presence at the back as well.

Starting to think he'll have a relatively huge appearance fee in his contract which is why he isn't featuring.

I know Ross probably lost a lot of trust in him after the idiotic Peterborough sending off, but he's light years ahead of James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back