Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s got no interest in playing for us. Spends every summer saying he wants to leave then gets no offers so stays. His performances at times this season have been laughable.

The game v Barnsley (iirc) where he passed the ball 5 yards up the line in front of him straight to their right back then side stepped off the pitch so he didn’t have to tackle him, and walked back towards out goal as they broke down the other end sums him up.

Matthews and James both shite today.
Oviedo needs to start.
Perhaps onien on the right, even though he should be attacking mid

He’s got no interest in playing for us. Spends every summer saying he wants to leave then gets no offers so stays. His performances at times this season have been laughable.

The game v Barnsley (iirc) where he passed the ball 5 yards up the line in front of him straight to their right back then side stepped off the pitch so he didn’t have to tackle him, and walked back towards out goal as they broke down the other end sums him up.

Came on 90th min against them

Came on 90th min against them

Was a game he came on as a sub like. Sure it was a night game which was why I thought Barnsley.

Thinking about it, I think Barnsley was the one where we had a throw in about 10 yards inside their half and three it to him and he just stood and let it fly passed him straight to their player.

Was set to be loaned to West Brom wasn’t he until it fell apart?

I’ve a suspicion that he has openly stated to the manager he doesn’t want to play for us anymore. Could (likely) be wrong of course.

He can’t defend

He shouldn't have to against these pub sides that make up this division. We should be having 70% possession every game.

Was set to be loaned to West Brom wasn’t he until it fell apart?

I’ve a suspicion that he has openly stated to the manager he doesn’t want to play for us anymore. Could (likely) be wrong of course.

If that's true, then stop paying his wage.

Not sure he gives a shit so he probably won't bother his arse if selected

On what basis??

He has been a perfect professional for SAFC and given his best when selected, even when he made it clear he wanted away he still gave 100%.

Now think of all the tossers that didn't.

If you do it properly, you won't be back until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back