Ovation at half time

Status
Not open for further replies.

You could see quite alot of brentford fans just looking into our end while we were singing it...probably not knowing what we were actually saying haha..was acttually....intimitading...inspiring....loud...passionate...raw emotion and many other words i dont know haha. ..im 39ish and long time since a chant has got to me like that..yr right could feel it thru yr body...

Class away day yesterday. I enjoyed standing, great atmosphere, looking forward to Burton now.

Class away day yesterday. I enjoyed standing, great atmosphere, looking forward to Burton now.

Was mate...loads of old school lads there...thanks again for help getting ticket for me....now just to find a burton one haha.....think il be fine using my st for villa haha

You could see quite alot of brentford fans just looking into our end while we were singing it...probably not knowing what we were actually saying haha..was acttually....intimitading...inspiring....loud...passionate...raw emotion and many other words i dont know haha. ..im 39ish and long time since a chant has got to me like that..yr right could feel it thru yr body...
Haaawwaaayyyy
Well you'd think it would make an impression until Grayson found his laptop

It was a real mixture of passion and anger everyone was so pumped up at half time surely that's got to get you fired up as a player our lot come out for the second half limp as usual

Some on here seem to think that the level of support can influence the outcome of our games and the more you support them, the better they will be. If ever that theory was blown apart, it was yesterday.

did anyone get into the terraces with a seated ticket? Stewards were checking tickets at either end of the terrace but we came out to find a mate (who we later found had been turfed) and then decided to go back onto the terraces in the middle entrance and the steward stood on ledge just let us crack on. There's no way he would have seen us enter then leave at the near side entrance then remember us in order to know we had standing tickets without checking.

They dont serve beer at Brentford.

And only had one flavour of pie!! Toilet facicilties were first class!

A false lead? :lol:
A false hope!!

did anyone get into the terraces with a seated ticket? Stewards were checking tickets at either end of the terrace but we came out to find a mate (who we later found had been turfed) and then decided to go back onto the terraces in the middle entrance and the steward stood on ledge just let us crack on. There's no way he would have seen us enter then leave at the near side entrance then remember us in order to know we had standing tickets without checking.
They checked at kick off but not at halftime!

Last edited:
App has their goals at minutes 8, 47 and 78
Ours at 13, 40, 48.

What happened like? Well obviously - naturally - we blew it but it seems worserer if we really were up by two.
Our goal was in first half injury time so really 45 mins. Their goal was early second half. It is not usually a first half goal is recorded after 45 minutes. Which app do you use? I use Live Score to check scores when bored at the match;)

To be honest I think we are so fragile mentally and low on confidence. Conceding a goal right at the start of the 2nd half killed us as an attacking force
Taking Watmore off helped them as well. Could see they were relieved, when his pacewas removed.

It was a real mixture of passion and anger everyone was so pumped up at half time surely that's got to get you fired up as a player our lot come out for the second half limp as usual
The players seemed flat when we started the second half. Kicking against that wind didn t help either. Boils my piss how easy it was for Brentford to get on the front foot. The space their wingers had was unbelievable.

Last edited:
App has their goals at minutes 8, 47 and 78
Ours at 13, 40, 48.

What happened like? Well obviously - naturally - we blew it but it seems worserer if we really were up by two.

We were 3-1 up at half time. That should answer it ;)

Watmore scored in the last min of the first half and it seems they've registered it as 48 mins. You using an American 'soccer' app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back