Our Danish friend - Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take care mate, I need you to get well so that I can have a tour guide for when I visit Danmark. After watching the Vikings I've decided that my spiritual homeland is in Scandinavia and I want to ditch the modern lifestyle for one of a 9th Century Norse warrior. My latest mid-life crisis isn't being accepted very well at home.
Is that good that? Been thinking of watching it.

Not a single one. :(

On a serious note, am taken back by all of this. It means a lot to know people care but it is all a bit overwhelming. Am doing my best to fight this and get better but rarely have the energy at the moment to be at the computer for long as my focus is elsewhere. When I got home from the hospital yesterday and saw the texts and opened my inbox as well I felt pretty bad for having caused this thread and now that I've read it as well am even more embarrashed. You are all good people and I really don't deserve any of this. Buttom line is am not well and things aren't going my way but it is good to know I have support on here, that will help more than any of you realise. I wanted to reply to each post but I just don't have the energy to do so right now. But thank you. It really does mean a lot to me.
As if we've got owt better to do.;)
Keep your chin up mate.
A brief summary of what's happened since you've been away.
Cattermole, Larsson and Colback are all destined to win the World Cup or are the spawn of Gareth Hall.
Sunderland Council have done nothing whilst at the same time they have ruined the city by doing things.
Everyone voted UKIP so you will be forced to come back and live in the UK ( at least I think that's why they voted UKIP)
Some dirty stinking pervert had never heard of a plate pie. We've seen him off and he won't be back here again in a hurry.
In summary, you've missed nowt.;)

On a serious note, am taken back by all of this. It means a lot to know people care but it is all a bit overwhelming. Am doing my best to fight this and get better but rarely have the energy at the moment to be at the computer for long as my focus is elsewhere. When I got home from the hospital yesterday and saw the texts and opened my inbox as well I felt pretty bad for having caused this thread and now that I've read it as well am even more embarrashed. You are all good people and I really don't deserve any of this. Buttom line is am not well and things aren't going my way but it is good to know I have support on here, that will help more than any of you realise. I wanted to reply to each post but I just don't have the energy to do so right now. But thank you. It really does mean a lot to me.

dont be daft man ;)

did you know that you have more fans than wigan?

one up the bum no harm done
big love g xxx

Good man. Stay strong and shit in its knicker drawer ;)

You're such a dick, you Danish cock-knocker.

and where would one be able to peruse an episode or two online?Gratis of course

I don't know m8, I'm only a pirate on the North Sea, not the interweb. I've been recording them onto my SKY box. If you search on here there may be a link that Alex hoyed up when we were first discussing it. Get with the programme, dude!

Edit:

http://readytogo.net/smb/threads/tv-show-vikings.771024/

http://readytogo.net/smb/threads/a-...igion-anglo-saxon.915446/page-3#post-17657475

Good luck Alex! If I was gay I'd definitely let you bum me! Can't say fairer than that

Good luck old chum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back