Our Danish friend - Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye like the texts I got an email reply.
The silly sausage is struggling but battling hard and has a target to aim for which is keeping him going.

I have just asked him if there is owt we could do for him.
99% sure he would be too polite to ask for anything, perhaps we could organize a shitload of smb cock shots for him to put a smile on his face.
Tell him to get on snapchat! Think I've seen every c*ck on SMB about 50 times! :lol::lol::lol:

Tell him to get on snapchat! Think I've seen every c*ck on SMB about 50 times! :lol::lol::lol:

As far as I am aware he refuses to embrace a proper smart phone.

I am pretty sure a load of daft pictures of willies, boobies and nunnies perhaps with encouraging messages displayed would actually really cheer him up.
If anyone knows of a way to do this without a smart phone then feel free to start something up, perhaps an email account just for him to log into?

We've had a few tiffs on the other forum a few times but he's a genuinely lovely bloke, hope he's doing alright! Thinking of you Alex x

Had the pleasure of Alexander coming with us (fnaar, fnaar) on the Ferryhill bus a few years back. We sat in the North stand and watched the game together. He's a nice, genuine fella.

That was a worrying read for a while. Having a very shit week at work and thought was expectating to read a hatrick of shit news at some point.

Get well you git big bum hole engineer!

I havent been following this story. What is the matter with the lad? The Big C?

What a shame. Be interested like everyone else to know how the lad is. Did he ever reveal whether he has any hope of beating it or not?

Doesn't feel right to talk about him if that makes any sense ? If you search his posts he's been open about it on various threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back