orrrrr man, i've done it again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of people vouch for Procamerashop but I am having trouble with them.

It's not a problem of their making as UPS have "lost" my parcel, but procamerashop seem to be unwilling to do anything about it.

UPS confirmed to me a week ago that the parcel went missing at Tamworth and even sent someone round at the beginning of this week to apologise and get me to sign a complaint form.

However, all I can get from procamerashop is they won't do anything until "the investigation is complete". So no refund, no replacement sent out and no fixed timescale for this investigation - and no response at all to my last 2 emails to them.

I fail to see why in the unlikely event that the parcel does turn up, they can't get UPS to redirect it back to them, or even trust me to reject the delivery.

Bottom line, they might be alright when things go smoothly but if you get a problem they are completely useless at dealing with it.

Worst that happens to PCS is they get a credit on their shipping bill for the cost value of the item. They should be obliged as a respected retailer to send out advanced replacements. If it were not fir the vat I would have bought my new gear all from PCS.

Ken: we'll have to get out marra, ye cannot have a 5d collecting dust :lol:

If they had sent another one out quickly I would have been on here singing their praises instead of moaning about them.

It's not like it is a dispute as to whether I received the parcel or some neighbour has it or whatever, UPS admit it was lost at or between their depots and never got near the delivery van.

I think your always gonna get instances of poor customer services with almost all companies. I actually went Lencarta because of the scores of high recommendations on TP and a few mag reviews (search TP and youll see) and all the kit I own I am very happy with. That dosen't help you like and it appears the service you received is shocking. In Gary's defence he's a pro tog that has affiliated with the company. He used to simply stuck to promoting and endorsing the products but I have no idea what his role there is now. He gets way too involved in trying to sort people's individual issues and maybe he should just get in with giving product advice as it appears he's now acting as a company spokesman of sorts.

oh you need to log in to see it?

Its a 16-35mm mkii for sale.

oh, pffft.. no way am I getting that drunk.

i've just got me cashback on me 100m, and me pancake is coming. You should buy them Ross; especially the pancake.

oh, pffft.. no way am I getting that drunk.

i've just got me cashback on me 100m, and me pancake is coming. You should buy them Ross; especially the pancake.
can't justify it even for 100 quid when i have my 35mm.

can't justify it even for 100 quid when i have my 35mm.

i used your fantastic 35mm all day and i loved it! amazing lens that the 40mm could not even come close to on quality.. BUT my arm was literally killing me because it was so heavy! 40mm is for taking the bairn to the park and what not, holidays ect - light and portable, and I divn't look like a nonce with a telephoto.

Should add that i'll be buying the 35mm Sigma, when i've got the money.. Borrowing yours up-until-then :cool:

i used your fantastic 35mm all day and i loved it! amazing lens that the 40mm could not even come close to on quality.. BUT my arm was literally killing me because it was so heavy! 40mm is for taking the bairn to the park and what not, holidays ect - light and portable, and I divn't look like a nonce with a telephoto.

Should add that i'll be buying the 35mm Sigma, when i've got the money.. Borrowing yours up-until-then :cool:
:roll: worra fanny

we'd all be speaking german if your sort were born 60 years earlier.

Is that one of them parasitic worms coming out of that spider btw?

if it wasn't for people like me we'd still be decoding the enigma and speaking german.

Logon or register to see this image

might be a worm, really struggling to get focus - i need a tripod for macro like. DOF is really thin.

Logon or register to see this image

^^ thats got motion blur an'arl, even @ 1/200

seems like it'll be a cracking lens once you improve your mediocre skills

oh i've heard the Slik pro 700DX is a pretty good tripod too! :roll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back