orrrrr man, i've done it again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ayesane

Had a bottle and a half of red last night and I've gone and bought a £700 L lens :lol: ffs man.

Third time I've done it :oops:

What lens you bought?

Never a good idea to buy stuff after a bottle of red like... not unless you were planning on doing it all along and the bottle of red was consumed just so you'd have an excuse :lol:

What lens you bought?

Never a good idea to buy stuff after a bottle of red like... not unless you were planning on doing it all along and the bottle of red was consumed just so you'd have an excuse :lol:

Canon EF-100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM Lens (CLAIM 80 CASHBACK FROM OUR PRICE)

I've bought and sent back a 135mm L and a f/4 70-200 L while under the influence

Canon EF-100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM Lens (CLAIM 80 CASHBACK FROM OUR PRICE)

I've bought and sent back a 135mm L and a f/4 70-200 L while under the influence

The advantage of buying from me would be the lack of refunds

Lucky you didn't order from amateurcamerashop.co.uk They are still messing me about.

:-( mate, what a shocker they're having. Horrible service.

I'll not use again.

Tried getting your bank involved? :mad:

BTW lens came this morning but I don't have a camera to test it with :cry: it looks the part though.

I spent almost the whole family Florida budget (£3k) on a 24-70 f2.8 and a Nikon D800 in February. I thought at one point u was going to have to sell them and cut my losses so we could still go but it looks like I'm just gonna claw the money back in time so that I can keep them.

I love a happy ending me like. Won't be doing it again however as I've been touching cloth for the best part of 4 months.

I believe a man who works for UPS has some spare cameras, might be worth contacting him.

Was done through Google Wallet and they won't get involved for 30 days :evil:

I spent almost the whole family Florida budget (£3k) on a 24-70 f2.8 and a Nikon D800 in February. I thought at one point u was going to have to sell them and cut my losses so we could still go but it looks like I'm just gonna claw the money back in time so that I can keep them.

I love a happy ending me like. Won't be doing it again however as I've been touching cloth for the best part of 4 months.

Florida's minging anyway

I took 2 bookings for weddings, an estate agent launch event and a Salon fashion shoot + website; totals over 2k. I'm selling my old gear for 1.2k (almost gone) and clawed the vat back on the new gear by hoying it through the business (£500)

In total I've spent £1300 (600 of that on 0% 12 months) to make just over 2k. :cool:

I believe a man who works for UPS has some spare cameras, might be worth contacting him.

Was done through Google Wallet and they won't get involved for 30 days :evil:

Surely if you used a CC on Google Wallet you can get your bank to re-claim those funds while an investigation is undertaken? i'd be furious me.

I'm learning from your experience and will open the box and check while the courier waits when me 6d eventually comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took 2 bookings for weddings, an estate agent launch event and a Salon fashion shoot + website; totals over 2k. I'm selling my old gear for 1.2k (almost gone) and clawed the vat back on the new gear by hoying it through the business (£500)

In total I've spent £1300 (600 of that on 0% 12 months) to make just over 2k. :cool:

Sounds good. The intention for me was to invest in the kit to start to generate some income from it. I have had to put that in the back burner however and just focus on topping up the holiday fund via the day job. I've turned down 3 portrait shoots in past couple of weeks as I just ain't got time at the minute. The website etc is all built but theres no point in starting anything up when I haven't got the time to support it. I've just been doing a few shoots here and there for fun and extra portfolio building.

I just got an email from Amazon to tell me the lens I bought last night has shipped.

I think I have a vague memory of looking at one...

Also, it seems I have a date next week with a woman from work that I'm friends with on FB. Can't wait until the Mrs finds out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back