Organ donation

Says the person that wants to discriminate against people with religious beliefs.

Labour voter am I right?
No one would be discriminated against, everyone willing to donate would equally be able to receive. Only those that don't agree with donating don't get priority over those that do. Your faux outrage over this is hilarious. It's a perfectly reasonable idea when we have low organ donation numbers and people dying waiting for donations. Automatically opt everyone in, anyone is free to opt out but they go to bottom priority if they end up needing one. I cant see any issue.
I'm not a Labour voter but don't see what that's got to do with anything, made a show of yourself again with that one, along with dodging the same question throughout the thread because it will weaken your argument.

Are you going to explain to the rest of us about these religious beliefs that allow people to have a new organ but not allowed to donate an organ?
Ok.

Happy now?
Answer two questions

1) would you be an organ donor
2) would you accept an organ

It's not about punishment. It's prioritisation about people not being f***ing helmets.
Yes to both.

Last edited:
I have, it's just your reading comprehension is that of a squirrel.
You see no issue with a person who will take the organs of a dead person then burn or bury their own rather than donate them to someone else in the position they were once in, condemning them to death? Odd argument Rick.

So the 1st link is about Islam and from what i,ve read the differing factions can,t agree on it. The second link its only the Romani and Shinto who are against it. The romani wouldnt accept or give as would the shinto so I cant see the point youre trying to make . Why would I be happy about people needing transplants and being denied them?

Some people don't want to be organ donors for religious reasons. @VINCENT VEGA reckons we should discriminate against these people and deny them healthcare. I disagree.

End of.
Not once have I said anyone should be denied health care Rick quite pathetic to claim so. I said they should be at the back of the Queue for a transplant behind those who are willing to donate to help others. I believe this will increase donations and stop so many people dying waiting for a transplant in completely avoidable circumstances.

That's denying people the urgent healthcare they may require, Vincent.
People are being denied by people refusing to donate, people are already being denied when they have to choose between which people get organs as we don't have enough to go around...
Except we do have enough just people are choosing not to donate them. Those that refuse to donate just go to the back of the queue.

Some people don't want to be organ donors for religious reasons. @VINCENT VEGA reckons we should discriminate against these people and deny them healthcare. I disagree.

End of.
As has been pointed out to you several times, the only religions that ban donating organs also ban accepting them. You are not discriminating against anyone by denying them something they would not consent to accepting in any event. It's not that hard a concept.

As has been pointed out to you several times, the only religions that ban donating organs also ban accepting them. You are not discriminating against anyone by denying them something they would not consent to accepting in any event. It's not that hard a concept.
Many of them would accept donations but refuse to donate themselves. It may be selfish, I agree, but they are within there rights to do so.

Back