Online butchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

What I'm getting at, is that with some form of oversight, anyone can be abhorrent quality meat, take it to a market, and dress it up as the best meat ever".

Its not all about taste, some of it is about not being plied full of antibiotics, and the animal welfare.
That was on fake Britain the other week. Sausages iirc

Reactions: PTR
What I'm getting at, is that with some form of oversight, anyone can be abhorrent quality meat, take it to a market, and dress it up as the best meat ever".

Its not all about taste, some of it is about not being plied full of antibiotics, and the animal welfare.

I get your piont about the antibiotics but the welfare side of it doesn’t concern me too much, they chose to be animals after all

Don’t disagree however you can see and taste the quality before and after cooking and eating. Supermarket meats in the main are of poor quality.
Always prefer going to independent butchers.

I get your piont about the antibiotics but the welfare side of it doesn’t concern me too much, they chose to be animals after all

And surely it’s more humane to eat animals that were kept in awful conditions so that death came as a blessing rather than some cow that was living the dream in a lush green meadow before being taken too young.

Don't know if they do online but Block and Bottle in Gateshead do superb free range meat. With the advantage you can have a craft beer whilst making your selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back