One out one in is how its going to be

Cattermole has been replaced by Onien, who was replaced by McLaughlin.

Watmore or Gooch for me and bring Maddison in.

Matthews was replaced by McLaughlin.
Willis replaces Love
Ruiter replaced by Burge
Embleton replaces Morgan
Robson replaces Dunne or Stirling.

So who replaces Cattermole.

Tbh there's a few I wouldn't mind leaving and off we signed a physical central midfielder, like Dobson, and Maddisson I'd be happy

He will know who he doesn`t want but its so feckin hard to move folk on these days, unless clubs bid i cant imagine him touting some of the poorer players off last season about and getting much joy at all.

100 points :lol::lol::lol:

Can't judge too quickly but I do wonder if the owners will end up regretting making that statement. Its piled the pressure on in the sense that everyone now knows, beyond any doubt, that Ross is expected to win the league. That's all well and good but, from January onwards, we were only on course for 76 points so we were a long way short.

I'd like to think that we've improved the defence; Willis seems decent, hopefully better than Dunne, and McLaughlin seems okay, we've lost Matthews who didn't play much. We've swapped reserve keepers, which shouldn't make much difference. In midfield we've lost Morgan and Cattermole, and up top we're the same (lost Sterling, but that's hardly a blow).

On the whole I don't think we're any weaker than last season at present, but that's still a long way off having a side we can be confident of reaching, or even challenging for, 100 points. If it is to be one out one in we've got our work cut out to get players shifted because we absolutely need fresh blood. So far it's minor tweaks rather than any real influx of quality, publicly targeting a points total which pretty much involves blowing the rest of the league away is an odd one if you aren't confident of bringing real quality in. Maybe they are, or maybe they're just supremely confident in Ross, but currently I wouldn't personally be expecting more than play offs again, absolutely vital we shift Oviedo (preferably without paying so much of his contract up that we don't get much of a saving)

Back