One More Game Left In The North Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people have moved in to the south stand for different reasons..

- Cheaper tickets (were saving nearly £400 by moving in to the south stand family section)
- For the singing (but not stand for the whole game)
- To stand

Which means there will be people who are going to have conflict with fellow supporters who are expecting different things. Which may mean in different peoples minds the south stand will be a failure. Not the fact that people want it to fail.

Nah man, Kemode told me anyone who dares enter the South Stand withot intending to stand for the full 90 minutes is a fool.

It's obvious there will be conflict, you've got people who seem to think, 100% for sure it's a standing area. The club have confirmed otherwise to paying customers.

If people have moved to a lively singing section and expected to have a nice sit all match then it's more fool them. Anyone that expects singing but no standing is off their rocker. The family section is a totally different area so shouldn't make too much difference.

I agree, but there are a lot of people who are moving to the South Stand who expect it to be vibrant/loud but expect to be up/down depending on the action areas all match.

I'm still convinced there is no way everyone will stand all match, not that size. If it's true everyone stands at all times away from home (things must have changed in the last few years as I remember being thrown out for standing away) then I'd suggest it may be different at home, every week, during some boring matches. Time will tell though.

Too much of a chew on. There were no seats in groups in the ground other than the South Stand (which we had first dibs on). We would have had to waited for the exclusive period to pass. Thats the only reason we moved there. That and its cheaper.

Same, and we're hoping it's lively/vibrant but not 90 minutes of constant standing.

It's obvious there will be conflict, you've got people who seem to think, 100% for sure it's a standing area. The club have confirmed otherwise to paying customers.

Instead of "lively singing end" they could have just said "singing end". It suggests it will be standing IMO. The club won't say this is okay but at worst it will be like the SWC. Get told to sit down, most ignore and the few that do sit down stand up again once the stewards have wandered off.

Nah man, Kemode told me anyone who dares enter the South Stand withot intending to stand for the full 90 minutes is a fool.

Without sounding like a c.unt if anyone asks the person infront to sit down, they'll be told to fuck off

I agree, but there are a lot of people who are moving to the South Stand who expect it to be vibrant/loud but expect to be up/down depending on the action areas all match.

:lol: Thats just a normal every day stand in England. Im pretty sure even the North stand gets to its feet when something exciting happens and then sits back down again.

Instead of "lively singing end" they could have just said "singing end". It suggests it will be standing IMO. The club won't say this is okay but at worst it will be like the SWC. Get told to sit down, most ignore and the few that do sit down stand up again once the stewards have wandered off.

Why not, some people say they got a nice letter from our former chairman saying it's fine to stand and sing? Surely everyone should get a similar letter.

Why not, some people say they got a nice letter from our former chairman saying it's fine to stand and sing? Surely everyone should get a similar letter.

I got that letter. You didnt because you are in a part of the ground which remains seated.

Mates have met with the club when the whole idea was first being put together and if you think the majority of the South stand (lively section) will be up and down (depending on the action) you may be in for a shock. But as you say, time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back