One More Game Left In The North Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

What row are you in then mate

Half way up.

I think people have moved in to the south stand for different reasons..

- Cheaper tickets (were saving nearly £400 by moving in to the south stand family section)
- For the singing (but not stand for the whole game)
- To stand

Which means there will be people who are going to have conflict with fellow supporters who are expecting different things. Which may mean in different peoples minds the south stand will be a failure. Not the fact that people want it to fail.

You left out getting kicked out of their North Stand seats.

yes sorry... but they could get seats in other parts of the ground.

Too much of a chew on. There were no seats in groups in the ground other than the South Stand (which we had first dibs on). We would have had to waited for the exclusive period to pass. Thats the only reason we moved there. That and its cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres nee point in gannin on about it over and over again

It's as simple as this. There is 12 of us in 2 groups of 6 that are moving there to stand, and I know of a block of about 60 lads who have got seats together who are planning on standing aswell.

Anyone who says sit down will be getting told to fuck off to any other part of the ground. They have the entire stadium to choose from apart from the singing section.

Simple as that

why any son would take his dar in an end designed to be 'lively' smacks of selfishness and stupidity. especially when loads of 'zanies' (as thats the shite spouted on here) are known to be goin there.

My dad may be an OAP but he's aware of which end he's going into. It won't be a suprise come August. He also has all his marbles. :lol::lol:

Can anyone name me 1 stand in this country where the entire stand/end creates a good atmosphere week in week out whilst sitting???

If you can I'll shut up

If people have moved to a lively singing section and expected to have a nice sit all match then it's more fool them. Anyone that expects singing but no standing is off their rocker. The family section is a totally different area so shouldn't make too much difference.

Rather than get involved in a pointless debate i shall make it quick..... this ^

My dad may be an OAP but he's aware of which end he's going into. It won't be a suprise come August. He also has all his marbles. :lol::lol:

I've got an oap (auntie) moving her seat to the South Stand with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back