Olympic failures

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in all, these last 2 weeks have been nothing short of disgraceful, did we come last ?

I'd imagine so. Can't wait until it's all over and we can get back to enjoying real winning athletes like john Terry, Ashley Cole, Joey Barton and Tevez - people for whom sport is much more important than money

I'd imagine so. Can't wait until it's all over and we can get back to enjoying real winning athletes like john Terry, Ashley Cole, Joey Barton and Tevez - people for whom sport is much more important than money

Here Here.

I must of watched hundreds if not thousands of athletes over these last 2 weeks and the only acts of petulance I have seen were Sturridge after he missed his pen and Rafael acting a knob today towards a team mate after he ballsed something up.

I don't know why they bother handing out bronze medals.

Not even first loser for fcks sake. He should be pushed off the board with a lead weight tied to his feet, that'll teach him. It's not like he's had anything to think about over the past year and a half or like the other two were any good.

He really is a failure. Considering what he did in the 10,000m, in this half race he could've easily lapped everyone. But he's shite and fluked a victory.

He only ran the 10k because he's not fit enough for the marathon. If he could be arsed to train he might be able to run a proper race.

About time the Lottery stopped funding these failures. Every country that hosts the Olyimpics sees the home nations medal tally go up. Not in this country with the lottery funded prima donnas with the cash already banked.

:lol:

Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Only one more painful day of failure to go then it will all be over.

Exactly. Has been the most miserable foirtnight of the nation's life. Everyone has hated the non stop BBC coverage, the fact that overpaid athletes win applause for achieving minimal success and a scowling Scot wins a gold medal in tennis. No-one has felt thrilled, inspired, proud and excited. The whole sorry episode has been a disaster.

Over in the real world, however .............

When people start hilarious threads like this and get proved totally and utterly wrong why don't they just take it on the chin and have a laugh about it instead of disappearing? :lol:

got a chance in the modern pentathelon i think :)

The GB women have won a medal in every games it's been part of so there's no reason to think they'll let us down now. Murray is in 3rd place and Spence is World Champ so it all looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back