Olympic failures

Status
Not open for further replies.

....ahh but your forgetting multiple golds for team events ; )

Still a disgrace like, Coe and Co out!

A quick check reveals that there are 44 Britons with gold medals, approximately 1 gold medalist per 1.5 million inhabitants.

1 per 1.5 million - statistically irrelevent and a complete waste of f***ing time.

I really think you've missed the point of this fun thread which has the sole objective of metaphorically pointing at the OP and laughing, a lot.

If you're genuinely looking for an answer though, it's about 625000 (if you're buying the flashy new portable ones). That works out at about 12 dialysis machines per patient. I'm not sure you've thought this through.

He doesnt like fun mate

Steak Pie said:
Me too. Just a gold as well, silver and bronze go abroad. Rubbish.

If we had any dignity we should refuse to enter the next 2 races where we have finalists.

Harry Angstrom said:
Life is about living and the uplift in people's moods and mental well being will far outweigh the benefits of prolonging a few ill people's lives with boring equipment.

Team GB Team GB

Have to agree, I went into town yesterday and was so impressed with the attitude and helpfulness and the oh my god what have they done with Londonness of it all.

Steak Pie said:
I think we sacrificed all dignity when we accepted that gold for lasses kicking each other in the fanny, or whatever it was.

Give me a Saturday night in town and ai will find you some true olympic talent then.

Sadly 'valiant effort' is all we can seem to achieve.

Which is something that is not to be tolerated in the USA, Australia or China. Simply putting in a valiant effort is simply not good enough and their athletes would be made to work harder or risk being dropped.

can I just bump the words of our resident genius.

:lol: can't understand people moaning about it being bumped - kind of nailed on it's going to carry on like this until Monday really

Its generally by people that have moaned about this since we were awarded the games, it must be iterally killing them :lol:

Its generally by people that have moaned about this since we were awarded the games, it must be iterally killing them :lol:

I have supported the games since we were given them and have loved every minute, and actually pleased some people who were against them have been converted. But those who haven't must be sick as fuck of the success of them.
By the way think i might have nicked one of your 'l's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back