Olympic failures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steak Pie said:
25 golds out of 541 GB competitors, that's less than 1 in 22 of them have won.

Sort it out.

....ahh but your forgetting multiple golds for team events ; )

Still a disgrace like, Coe and Co out!

I am sick to death of hearing the national anthem blaring out in the vain hope the public will be fooled into thinking we've won a medal..

Can't believe we've only managed to scrape enough golds to have 4 less than France's combined total. Shite

Which is why I wholeheartedly agree with this...

About time the Lottery stopped funding these failures. Every country that hosts the Olyimpics sees the home nations medal tally go up. Not in this country with the lottery funded prima donnas with the cash already banked.

Last edited:
just checked and we have not won one medla of any kind so far today. In fact no british athletes have even been in action????What is going on - have we withdrawn from the Olympics all together or has the lottery windfall money ran out

RANT OVER:mad:

I didn't realise we got another one after I went to bed, useless bastards sneaking about in the night winning Gold medals instead of doing it in the daytime when people can see them. :roll:

Proper ladies day yesterday. Shame Keri-Anne couldn't have made it a quartet but never mind.

I didn't realise we got another one after I went to bed, useless bastards sneaking about in the night winning Gold medals instead of doing it in the daytime when people can see them. :roll:

Proper ladies day yesterday. Shame Keri-Anne couldn't have made it a quartet but never mind.

Its all well and good these women winning Olympics Bingo or netball or wahtever events they have, but who is doing the housework. Its a breakdown of the traditional British Family...thats what it is !

RANT OVER:mad:

When the Olympics started, we were winning Gold medals in rowing and cycling, but as the Games has progressed, our Gold Medals have become ever more violent, culminating in last night's instances of Brits physically assaulting fellow competitors.

Back in the day, that day being a week last Wednesday, British athletes weren't punching or kicking their opponents. The moral and behavioural decline of the British team that has led us to this point is clear for all to see.

We should be ashamed!

That leaves 516 of them who have already banked their lottery cash. :evil::evil:

Fecking prima donnas.

Sickening, right?

236 gold medals given out so far, and we only have 25 of them. That's, like, just over 10% of all the gold medals in the games so far. So nearly 90% of all the gold medals won in this Olympics have gone outside of Great Britain.

It stinks.

How many kidney machines could you buy with the cost of the Olympics?

How many kidney machines could you buy with the cost of the Olympics?

I really think you've missed the point of this fun thread which has the sole objective of metaphorically pointing at the OP and laughing, a lot.

If you're genuinely looking for an answer though, it's about 625000 (if you're buying the flashy new portable ones). That works out at about 12 dialysis machines per patient. I'm not sure you've thought this through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back