Old Beano, Dandy and Oor Wullie annuals?

Depends on how old and condition. A 1939 Beano in good condition is about £750 or more, a 1969 one about £50 but newer ones can still be worth £10 each - check eBay before you do anything with them
Can't be chewed with the humans on Ebay or the hassle of posting. There is a a mix of ones from the 1970's to now, various conditions.

We’ll have some of the Sunday post books in my dad’s garage/loft.

I have boxes of ‘football Europe’ magazines from the 1990s that I would try to sell.

Also quite a few pristine 2000AD graphic novels.

Just having a clear out. No idea what to do with them? Would people want them? Charity? Skip?

If you could be arsed you could probably flog some of them depending on how old they are.

Certainly wouldn't be chucking them.
Essential dump reading material before smart phones came along. Used to love my oor wullie/Broons Xmas annual.

Me Dad passed down his Viz annuals to me, I intend to do the same to my lad.

Several generations of the same family reading Sid the Sexist and Spoilt Bastard on the shitter.

Last edited:
the mrs has loads of old annuals dating back to when she was a bairn. she bought some old oor wullie/dudley t watkins illustrated ones a while back. some stuff is collectable and canny expensive now.

Back