OJ Simpson

Someone else took over the account a few years ago

The old dangermows was a football casual wannabe who would go to away matches wearing a parka and try and start new chants

You don't believe that do you? Or that there was multiple people posting when he was more active than Hettonlad

Not strictly true. Was a shared account. Me, our boy and his mate.
Which one is the one with the parkas, the Liam Gallagher walk, the love for football casual culture, and the chant writing?

Would see him all the time at away games and in the SWC/Roker End, always in the thick of the chants and smokies etc, but then he vanished from the scene a few years ago. Not seen him for years now

Last edited:
Which one is the one with the parkas, the Liam Gallagher walk, the love for football casual culture, and the chant writing?

Would see him all the time at away games and in the SWC/Roker End, always in the thick of the chants and smokies etc, but then he vanished from the scene a few years ago. Not seen him for years now

Logon or register to see this image

That'll be our boys mate, although our boy ticks a few of those boxes (too thick to think of any songs mind) :lol:

....Actually I have a parka and iirc I first suggested the Defoesy song (I was the true brains you see) :cool:

Who did you previously post as again?

Last edited:
That'll be our boys mate, although our boy ticks a few of those boxes (too thick to think of any songs mind) :lol:

....Actually I have a parka and iirc I first suggested the Defoesy song (I was the true brains you see) :cool:

Was he the lad who "wrote" the "Jewels Remain Still Cleaming" song?

Had a few over the years

What happened to the parka lad, both on here and IRL - he’s gone from one of the faces you’d see at loads of matches to not having seen him in years

Back