OJ Simpson

I've also encountered this.

It doesn't bother me, but occasionally you get people who are so happy being ignorant, that if you try to correct them they get quite nasty.

couple Christmas ago I told a lass that Elvis didn't write always on my mind, and she screamed at me and called me some rather unsavory things. Of course she was all eyelashes and attitude like

😀

I worked with a girl in the early nineties who had no idea that tea had ever come in anything other than a teabag

I know every generation likes to say that the one below is lazy, stupid etc but genuinely there's a level of air-headedness I encounter with Gen Z that some of them almost revel in.

If you know the answer to a general knowledge question they look at you as if you've got two heads.

I work with a 19 year old lad who has a great work ethic but me and an older woman mentioned Clint Eastwood and he said "who is Clint Eastwood ?".

I know every generation likes to say that the one below is lazy, stupid etc but genuinely there's a level of air-headedness I encounter with Gen Z that some of them almost revel in.

If you know the answer to a general knowledge question they look at you as if you've got two heads.
Ironically there has never been a time when access to knowledge has been as vast and extremely inexpensive.

The culture of certain parts of the modern world don't seem to value knowledge or rational thought.

was in a site office two weeks ago and theres a young university placement student from warwikshire there, the trainee site manager (good lad, good at his job, absolutely thick as fuck otherwise) was sat telling her to go to newcastle beach if she wanted to go to the beach... i interjected and said to her newcastle hasnt' got a beach, you need to get the metro to tynemouth or whitly bay... and he says 'aye thats in newcaslte' ... and i'm not joking he says 'your only jealous cos sunderland doesn't have a beach' .
We have three 😎

I work with a 19 year old lad who has a great work ethic but me and an older woman mentioned Clint Eastwood and he said "who is Clint Eastwood ?".
Was away in Spain a few years ago with mates, one of their sons came, he was 21 at the time.

We were in a bar having some food and there was a picture of John Wayne on the wall.

The boy.. is that John Wayne dad?
My mate.. aye son.
The boy.. who played him then, Clint Eastwood ?

Mind the same lad thought I’d had an I pad fitted in the kitchen bench and definitely not a hob.

I've just been looking on google maps at Nicole Brown house and the house where OJ live at the glove was found. OJ's house is literally 100 metres from the house that was used in the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

This thread is a f***ing riot

Split into three camps

> DM winding everyone up about "the law"
> People sharing OJ Simpson jokes, based on his guilt
> Old people who are furious young people don't know shitloads about stuff happened before they were born :lol:

"I know every generation says this and it's clichéd, but for me it's *actually* true" :lol::lol:

Back