OJ Simpson

He was found guilty later in an unlawful death lawsuit, dude should have fried.
Just to appease... Foxy Knoxy was too iirc.

This.
Appease you say? Aye I suppose it was nowt to do with this evidence that appeared after the criminal case. I was watching the O.J. Murder In America and the last episode had the civil case in it and it mentioned the shoes.

There are certain pieces of evidence that are not debatable as it relates to the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. Specifically, the killer left behind a size 12 shoe print stamped in the victims' blood from a Bruno Magli "Lorenzo model."

According to civil suit prosecutor, Daniel Petrocelli, only nine percent of the population wore that particular size, and only 299 pairs of Bruno Magli's had been sold at the times of the murder in the United States. It just so happened, O.J. Simpson wore a size 12.

Logon or register to see this image

O.J. Simpson was asked about the shoes in his deposition and this is what he replied.

During the deposition, Petrocelli questioned Simpson if he ever purchased a pair. "No," Simpson responded. "I know that Bruno Magli makes shoes that look like the shoes they had in court that's involved with this case, I would have never worn those ugly ass shoes."

When further pressed on why he thought they were ugly, Simpson responded, "Aesthetically, I felt they were ugly and I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and to me they were ugly shoes."

Watch this for 5 minutes while he talks about the shoes and how he says nobody bought 'shoes' for him for 5 years before the murder and other things he comments about shoes.

Eventually they showed him this image wearing the same ugly ass Bruno Magli shoes when attending a Buffalo Bills football game nine months before the murders.

Simpson's legal team claimed this was a doctored photo and fraud. This claim was blown away when during the Christmas recess of the civil case, they produced an additional 31 images from various sources which showed O.J. Simpson in Bruno Magli shoes prior to the murders

In the wording of Johnnie Cochran "If he wore the shoe, time he must do!", though it's a bit late now!

Last edited:
Appease you say? Aye I suppose it was nowt to do with this evidence that appeared after the criminal case. I was watching the O.J. Murder In America and the last episode had the civil case in it and it mentioned the shoes.

There are certain pieces of evidence that are not debatable as it relates to the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. Specifically, the killer left behind a size 12 shoe print stamped in the victims' blood from a Bruno Magli "Lorenzo model."

According to civil suit prosecutor, Daniel Petrocelli, only nine percent of the population wore that particular size, and only 299 pairs of Bruno Magli's had been sold at the times of the murder in the United States. It just so happened, O.J. Simpson wore a size 12.

O.J. Simpson was asked about the shoes in his deposition and this is what he replied.

During the deposition, Petrocelli questioned Simpson if he ever purchased a pair. "No," Simpson responded. "I know that Bruno Magli makes shoes that look like the shoes they had in court that's involved with this case, I would have never worn those ugly ass shoes."

When further pressed on why he thought they were ugly, Simpson responded, "Aesthetically, I felt they were ugly and I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and to me they were ugly shoes."

Watch this for 5 minutes while he talks about the shoes and how he says nobody bought 'shoes' for him for 5 years before the murder and other things he comments about shoes.

Eventually they showed him this image wearing the same ugly ass Bruno Magli shoes when attending a Buffalo Bills football game nine months before the murders.

Simpson's legal team claimed this was a doctored photo and fraud. This claim was blown away when during the Christmas recess of the civil case, they produced an additional 31 images from various sources which showed O.J. Simpson in Bruno Magli shoes prior to the murders

In the wording of Johnnie Cochran "If he wore the shoe, time he must do!", though it's a bit late now!
Yup, not to mention the cut on his hand, his blood at the crime scene, her blood in his car........ disgusting that he got away with it (there were sound recordings of previous domestic violence incidents, Nicole had also kept a journal with horrible accounts of his behaviour).
Also, to mention relating the fact that she'd told friends he'd said "I'll kill you and I'll get way it because I'm OJ Simpson" FFS.
Poor Ron was only dropping off a pair of sunglasses shed left at the restaurant he worked at ffs 😢.
OJ was a vile, dangerous man and I hope he's rotting in hell.

Yup, not to mention the cut on his hand, his blood at the crime scene, her blood in his car........ disgusting that he got away with it (there were sound recordings of previous domestic violence incidents, Nicole had also kept a journal with horrible accounts of his behaviour).
Also, to mention relating the fact that she'd told friends he'd said "I'll kill you and I'll get way it because I'm OJ Simpson" FFS.
Poor Ron was only dropping off a pair of sunglasses shed left at the restaurant he worked at ffs 😢.
OJ was a vile, dangerous man and I hope he's rotting in hell.
OJ killed them, but if you genuinely believe Ron Goldman was just a random waiter dropping off lost property then I've got a bridge to sell you.

Not sure about that, he was a way younger, handsome man and a bar man, he'll have had sex on tap.
Haha, you should have a night out in West LA. Every restaurant is half full of paunchy divorcees (of both sexes) on tables with superficially attractive young actor/model/waiter/whatevers.

I'm sure he could flatten some turf, but not many lasses his own age would have mansions in Brentwood or Italian supercars. Besides which Nicole Simpson was only 35 and fit as fire.

Have you not read all of the evidence against him man ?
It was a frenzied, personal killing FFS carried out by OJ in his size 12 Italian shoes (that left prints at the scene).
Don't be ridiculous LOP, it fits the MO of professional drug dealers to a tee. Most gangsters favour crazed knife attacks leaving tons of forensics as the best means of executing their rivals. And it's not like a member of the Osbourne family would spout a load of shite to get some attention, is it?

Back