*** Official Ipswich Match Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. I know we've had injuries but it's widely believed that a settled defence (including keeper) is a positive thing. Changing the keeper (when he's actually just had a decent enough game) seems like a change for changes sake. We're already changing defenders constantly (again I accept that's often due to injury but not always) and changing formation, maybe it'll be fresh and it'll work but I don't understand the keeper decision

Sensible post. Agree entirely.

I was talking about your comment on us getting beat so get Grayson sacked, thats why i called you an idiot.

Jardine loving the fact our team is shit and laughing about it.
Enough is enough how many times is this clown going to change sides an formation and talk a load of shite in press conferences of course I want us to win but Grayson is not up to the job

It is. I know we've had injuries but it's widely believed that a settled defence (including keeper) is a positive thing. Changing the keeper (when he's actually just had a decent enough game) seems like a change for changes sake. We're already changing defenders constantly (again I accept that's often due to injury but not always) and changing formation, maybe it'll be fresh and it'll work but I don't understand the keeper decision
He done the same to Steele tbf. I said at the time he hadn't really done anything majorly wrong and Grayson was in danger of creating a situation. It's the one place where it's essential to have someone settled. He's now got both keepers probably thinking wtf is going on.

it's done now, just had a little pray

please god, i know I've been naughty once or twice, but i won't anymore, if you let us get a draw tonight.

i know it will be a miracle, similar to parting the red sea, but haway god lad, let it be

yours sycophantly

stephen

Enough is enough how many times is this clown going to change sides an formation and talk a load of shite in press conferences of course I want us to win but Grayson is not up to the job
Make your f***ing mind up mate :rolleyes: He doesnt fill me with confidence either and dropping the keeper tonight is weird.

Hes our manager so we must get behind him, pointless f***ing twisting about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back