Swindon, there
15 points, there SC holder
19 points, there SC holder
Checkatrade, there
Charlton, there
Last season, there SC holder
This season, there SC holder

Why do I bother ?!!!!¡!

Come to think of it been going since 1977, bar about 5 year we've always been shit

Last edited:
Rotherham bore 1-1 draw September 2019, i was there.
I keep going hoping for improvement but keep being disappointed. Tonight affter an unbelievable start, then having to sit through absolute tedium and abject mediocrity I don't think I can take much more. Don't get me wrong I'm not a Johnny come lately, I started watching the lads at Roker Park in the 1960's and am now thinking that I am at the age where whatever time I have left before I shuffle off this mortal coil could be better spent doing something more enjoyable on a Saturday afternoon or a midweek winter night freezing my bollicks off feeling miserable.

Last edited:
can you narrow it down? 3rd div the last time it all went tits up, bottom of premiership (twice), singing going down at Leeds fans at SOL then them answering so are we so are we , so are we , so are we followed by Milner scoring youngest ever premiership goal (at the time) . Charlton either f***ing time but especially the first time because at least last season I consoled myself with Don did not seem to have the money for the championship. Working with a bunch of New Zealander down south in the early 2000's coming in to work each monday . All rugby fans so never watched the premiership but getting into the routine of did you win? No . Draw? No. score? No well not in there net(thanks Proctor sodding Charlton again).

can you narrow it down? 3rd div the last time it all went tits up, bottom of premiership (twice), singing going down at Leeds fans at SOL then them answering so are we so are we , so are we , so are we followed by Milner scoring youngest ever premiership goal (at the time) . Charlton either f***ing time but especially the first time because at least last season I consoled myself with Don did not seem to have the money for the championship. Working with a bunch of New Zealander down south in the early 2000's coming in to work each monday . All rugby fans so never watched the premiership but getting into the routine of did you win? No . Draw? No. score? No well not in there net(thanks Proctor sodding Charlton again).

I was there when Denis Smith had us in a bad way. I would love that team now, some of them could control a ball whilst running. A black art/forgotten skill watching this shower. Football isn't as difficult as this lot make it seem, it's like they are wearing diving boots.

"Were"?

f***ing were?!

We are the shittest we've ever been, right NOW!

In ten years of PL drudgery I thought we had finally managed to break the yo-yo cycle, but typical Sunderland we managed to fuck it up, big style.

Back