Official I was here when we were s*** thread

I've shovelled shit for over fifty five years....I always knew ,eventually, i'd come up smelling of Rose's
Same time here, early 60s my first game. Been through good and bad but managed to bring my 3 boys up the right way 🤗 Despite everything, I wouldn't have it any other way because win, lose or draw it is still our club and as the song goes " I can't help falling in love with you" 😍

Same time here, early 60s my first game. Been through good and bad but managed to bring my 3 boys up the right way 🤗 Despite everything, I wouldn't have it any other way because win, lose or draw it is still our club and as the song goes " I can't help falling in love with you" 😍
Aye mate. All those long journey, most ending in defeat, but a few great times, nothing changes with the young'uns.. My lads on his way to our for his tea, changed, then over to the match...tradition lasts forever.

Here.

2 record low points, Howard Wilkinson, Rodwell, Moyes, consecutive relegations, 3 failed Wembley visits, 1 wasted bouquet of flowers, 1000 broken dreams.

HA'WAY THE LADS!

Me and the eldest bairn last Christmas season. £400 and a 600 mile round trip. A full day and night to get home on what is usually a one hour flight due to delays. Just to watch us draw 1-1 with the mighty Shrewsbury in L1. What a time to be alive.

Back