Official FIFA 12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a bit gutted that the team press button has been removed.

For ages I was poor at defending and then mastered a way of slowing the attacker down with the man I controlled and then either force them back and to make a mistake or moving in an AI controlled defender to sweep up an take the ball from the man.

Incidentally that seems to be Exactly what they're trying to do.

They are also bringing a youth academy in mate. They need to sort the loan system out too like.

Like being able to permanent sign players who are loan listed and players actually improving when away on loan.

I was thinking it might be more curvey like Bolton or Brightons. The one we currently have is fairly close to our stadium. Maybe we should start a petition to get Sunderland to strike deals with FIFA for the next version like Derby and other clubs have.

Never heard of this? What was it about?

Like being able to permanent sign players who are loan listed and players actually improving when away on loan.

Both of those.

Also when a player comes back off loan they don't want to move? I bet if you look at a majority of players over the age of say 24 who go out on loan, the next season they won't be at their parent club.

Nowt wrong with that tackle :lol: 28 seconds in and you can see they've added Rooney's hair transplant :lol:

Surprisingly enough it's under the Leagues section.
I honestly don't see them:neutral:
It would be quite a shock to see either of those leagues added.

WIKIPEDIA said:
LeaguesDue to the new rules regarding video-games, the new Turkish president of Turkish football ordered EA sports to remove the Süper Lig from FIFA 12. The same thing also applied to the Czech Gambrinus liga Reference: http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fifa-12-league-team-list/

A-League
Austrian Football Bundesliga
Belgian Pro League
Campeonato Brasileiro Série A
Danish Superliga
Premier League
Football League Championship
Football League One
Football League Two
Ligue 1
Ligue 2
Fußball-Bundesliga
2. Fußball-Bundesliga
Serie A
Serie B
K-League
Mexican Primera División
Eredivisie
Tippeligaen
Ekstraklasa
Primeira Liga
League of Ireland
Russian Premier League
Scottish Premier League
La Liga
Segunda División
Allsvenskan
Swiss Super League
[[ Major League Soccer
[edit] Rest of the World AEK Athens F.C.
Boca Juniors
Galatasaray S.K.
Kaizer Chiefs F.C.
Olympiacos F.C.
' Orlando Pirates FC
Panathinaikos FC
PAOK F.C.
Racing Club de Avellaneda (NEW)
Club Atlético River Plate
Classic XI
World XI

Status