Official FIFA 12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

getting impatient for it now like, looking forward to dealing with players and the challenge of keeping them happy in career mode hopfully the transfer system is improved and you see panic bids going in on deadline day.

Last edited:
getting impatient for it now like, looking forward to dealing with players and the challenge of keeping them happy in career mode hopfully the transfer system is improved and you see panic bids going in on deadline day.

It annoyed me that you would only get teams bidding for your players if you transfer listed them. Completely ruined it for me. I thought Career Mode was a massive flop last time round, the lack of player growth was frustrating, even when players went out on loan they wouldn't grow.

But like you say, I'm looking forward to that the most. Hopefully they'll sort a youth academy out or something

i wouldn't mind us being 3 and a half stars ... means more skill points when i anhilate Barca and Real Madrid online

i wouldn't mind us being 3 and a half stars ... means more skill points when i anhilate Barca and Real Madrid online

We have a weak defines but an awesome attack that will have only got better with having Bendtner in the squad. Sessegnon looks smooth in the video.

We have a weak defines but an awesome attack that will have only got better with having Bendtner in the squad. Sessegnon looks smooth in the video.

That should say defense (stupid ios autocorrect).

It annoyed me that you would only get teams bidding for your players if you transfer listed them. Completely ruined it for me. I thought Career Mode was a massive flop last time round, the lack of player growth was frustrating, even when players went out on loan they wouldn't grow.

But like you say, I'm looking forward to that the most. Hopefully they'll sort a youth academy out or something

I think you can receive bids for non listed players now, hope you can...I wouldn't sell one of my best players actively but if you get a daft bid like £20mil for Henderson then i'd be tempted to sell up.

They are also bringing a youth academy in mate. They need to sort the loan system out too like.

I think British Modern may well basically be the SoL, since there are loads of grounds which look similar, so hopefully they'll just base it on the SoL.

I was thinking it might be more curvey like Bolton or Brightons. The one we currently have is fairly close to our stadium. Maybe we should start a petition to get Sunderland to strike deals with FIFA for the next version like Derby and other clubs have.

Looks like they've took the Czech and Turkish leagues out due to match fixing.

Ghana still not in the game either, Wales aren't but that doesn't matter.

Looks like they've took the Czech and Turkish leagues out due to match fixing.

Ghana still not in the game either, Wales aren't but that doesn't matter.

Shocking that like, the Ivory Coast and Serbia should be on anarl. Should have all of the teams that were at the world cup IMO

also a few people fretting about them two leagues being removed as it could mean more teams from england,spain etc... being in the european competitions on career mode making it unrealistic

Shocking that like, the Ivory Coast and Serbia should be on anarl. Should have all of the teams that were at the world cup IMO

aye but then it would make the standard Euro championships and World cup games pointless :lol: it's all about the moneyyyyy

I don't understand why EA don't have more stadiums made available by download, they'd make loads of money from it surely?

I don't understand why EA don't have more stadiums made available by download, they'd make loads of money from it surely?

I'd much rather see more detail in the current stadiums, like the crowd wearing club shirts and celebrating at the right time in sync rather, EA just don't seem to get the visual atmosphere right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back