Official FIFA 12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time ever on any fifa I`ve just had the ref blow up for an injured player. He went off, game restarted with a drop ball and their player hoofed it back to my keeper.

Is this a new thing ? dont play against the comp much so wouldnt know but i was impressed :)

Crook Mackem said:
First time ever on any fifa I`ve just had the ref blow up for an injured player. He went off, game restarted with a drop ball and their player hoofed it back to my keeper.

Is this a new thing ? dont play against the comp much so wouldnt know but i was impressed :)

Been on since this FIFA. I posted it earlier in this thread. It's a bit surreal :lol:

I'm awesome going forward but i'm suspect at the back, but i've never really been much of a defender on any Fifa tbh. In career mode on world class it was a case of if i scored early i'd go on to get 4 or 5, the opposition would get at least one ( last game vs Bordeaux an extra f***ing suspect pen decision). Anyway, it was getting boring so i knocked it up to legendary. Won my first game vs Nancy 2-1, two more for Gameiro who has 17 in 14 games :lol: (his second was an absolute worldy, may upload it at some point). Still conceded like, one of their forwards had a Messi moment.

2nd in the league after 14 games, 5 points behind Marseille who i play next so that'l be a real test of my legendary credentials.

I'm awesome going forward but i'm suspect at the back, but i've never really been much of a defender on any Fifa tbh. In career mode on world class it was a case of if i scored early i'd go on to get 4 or 5, the opposition would get at least one ( last game vs Bordeaux an extra f***ing suspect pen decision). Anyway, it was getting boring so i knocked it up to legendary. Won my first game vs Nancy 2-1, two more for Gameiro who has 17 in 14 games :lol: (his second was an absolute worldy, may upload it at some point). Still conceded like, one of their forwards had a Messi moment.

2nd in the league after 14 games, 5 points behind Marseille who i play next so that'l be a real test of my legendary credentials.

Im f***ing struggling on World Class, nevermind Legendary.

Been promoted in 3 out of 3 seasons. Plying my trade in the 7th flight these days :cool:

First game was Chelsea v Chelsea. I equalized in the last minute with a goal that if it had been scored against me would of seen me launch something (probably my phone or something else handy) across the room :lol:

Had a chance to win it after that anarl.

Here is the goal, (i just kept pressing left and hoped for the best)

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/99824483

Won the league with spurs. Top in Feb 2nd season.

Flogged modric for 54million deadline day to bayern
And vdv. In Jan for 34 million.

Sporting Lisbons keeper.
Walker lovren ardelwielder bale
Bentley cabaye rodwell milner
pienaar
Benzema

Schmeichael. Monero. Sandro. Cassano. Dos santos. Corluka. James mccarthy

Just been mugged in the champs league 1-1 away at porto.

Was 2-1 down at home when 3 defenders go for one ball and all.end up floored... Porto score on the break

I made it 3 each last kick but just not enough....gits

How comes when I attack, defenders catch me up but when the situation is reversed the twats go past me like Usain Bolt. f***ing pisses me right off. Tony Bastard Hibbert just jogged past Nani. WTF :evil::evil:

How comes when I attack, defenders catch me up but when the situation is reversed the twats go past me like Usain Bolt. f***ing pisses me right off. Tony Bastard Hibbert just jogged past Nani. WTF :evil::evil:

Tony Hibbert is f***ing lightning on the game like, f***ing hate playing against Everton cos he completely nullifies my left wing :lol:

It seems to be the lower the division you are in head to head seasons, the luckier the opponents are. In divisions 8 and 9 some of my defeats have been ridiculous, in the higher divisions I got beat off people who were actually good :roll:

It's impossible to loan out youth players, sort of defeats the point of scouting them.

Just play them off the bench every now and then, sometimes it puts them in the shop window for lower teams to take the loan. It seemed to work for me anyway.

Todays items of hatred.

1. amount of injuries my UT gets

2. curly placed shots from the edge of the box, or those tricky feckers who dribble in from the wing then do a curly place shot. arseholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back