Official FIFA 12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todays items of hatred.

1. amount of injuries my UT gets

2. curly placed shots from the edge of the box, or those tricky feckers who dribble in from the wing then do a curly place shot. arseholes
*finesse

They've been too easy for as long as I can remember. Not that I care, I score loads of 'em in clubs. :)

My fifa is broke. Crashes at the start screen when connecting to the EA Servers. No scratches on the disc. Brand New xbox. f***ing hate EA me.

My mate signed Leighton Baines, Pappis Demba Cisse and Pavluychenko for AFC Wimbledon on loan:eek:

Loans are ridiculous on this FIFA, you just put a high future fee in.

andymc said:
My mate signed Leighton Baines, Pappis Demba Cisse and Pavluychenko for AFC Wimbledon on loan:eek:

Loans are ridiculous on this FIFA, you just put a high future fee in.

Does that really work?

Does that really work?

Aye, he sold his Virtual pro for about 12m then put it all on wages. My other mate signed Sergio Ramos and Cristiano Ronaldo for the mags on loan. I love FIFA, but they always fuck something up.

Aye, he sold his Virtual pro for about 12m then put it all on wages. My other mate signed Sergio Ramos and Cristiano Ronaldo for the mags on loan. I love FIFA, but they always fuck something up.

Just put a high future fee in (£300m) then don't take up the option at the end of the season.

Putting fifa in now :eek:

Is there a limit to how many loans a club can have?

JHmackem said:
Its f***ing stupid that like :lol:

Not going to use it like its stupid just wanted to try it. Ive already bought milner and cahill and got ramsey on loan so i was doing ok anyway

karlm14 said:
Not going to use it like its stupid just wanted to try it. Ive already bought milner and cahill and got ramsey on loan so i was doing ok anyway

I plonked Safc in the championship on mine so i could work my way up a bit. Got ezguirre (celtic) at LB, signed Gio Dos Santos. Got Owen. Signed Thiago and Ramsey on loan.

I plonked Safc in the championship on mine so i could work my way up a bit. Got ezguirre (celtic) at LB, signed Gio Dos Santos. Got Owen. Signed Thiago and Ramsey on loan.

I've started off a SMB trend:lol:

It's stupid. I don't do it like, I make thd game as realistic as possible.

This loan thing is either pathetic or class.

Pathetic i think like. Van persie for the lads. Haway man

Is it worth getting? Played 11 a lot last year but there always seemed to be something wrong with it and it was a bit too easy on career mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back