ODI World Cup

You can mate, but there are a couple of sporting teams which the passion spills over to somewhat of a hatred. Mags no.1 but the Indian cricket team aren't that far behind for me. I applaud your sentiment, but nar, fuck 'em. Deserved everything they got today. Just seeing Kohli's twatish face close to tears was nearly enough to wash the stench of supporting the Aussies today.
I get what you saying mate, but simply don’t think that, genuinely don’t.

Massively passionate like the next bloke when England playing or the team I support are playing or results effect where my team are in a certain league position etc.

I don’t have hatred to other teams really don’t, especially when my team not playing them and nothing in that game effects my team.

Said at the time preferred Newcastle to beat Man United in the league cup earlier in the year as local team in the North East and wanted them to win, as slightly prefer them over Man United but no passion either way as not my team and no hatred for either of them at all.

Last edited:

Massively passionate like the next bloke when England playing or the team I support are playing or results effect where my team are in a certain league position etc.

I don’t have hatred to other teams really don’t, especially when my team not playing them and nothing in that game effects my team.

Said at the time preferred Newcastle to beat Man United in the league cup earlier in the year as local team in the North East and wanted them to win, as slightly prefer them over Man United but no passion either way as not my team and no hatred for either of them at all.
Aaaaaah, you're a Mag. Well that explains everything.

Well that’s you on ignore. Wanted Newcastle to win ffs. :lol::lol:

You utter clown.

I came here to laugh at India, but instead I’m laughing at you.

Last edited:
Aaaaaah, you're a Mag. Well that explains everything.
That’s not what I said as you well know.

Just don’t simply hate a team just because they down the road,
especially when I know mates who support them.

Realise in the minority buts it’s genuinely how I think
Now you're just on a windup. I'm not even a Sunderland fan and I can see it :lol:
Absolutely not, genuinely how I think and have always thought, not going to hate people some of whom I am mates with just because they happen to support a different football team down the road

Last edited:

Just don’t simply hate a team just because they down the road from my team, especially when I know mates who support them.

Absolutely not, genuinely how I think and have always thought, not going to hate people some of whom I am mates with just because they happen to support a different football team down the road
Never quite understand the hatred for certain teams on here tbh. Some people are proper caught up by it.

I like watching teams that play good cricket and couldn’t give a fuck about any rivalry tbh. Obviously I want England to beat them but I love watching India play they’re tremendous and Australia aswell

Never quite understand the hatred for certain teams on here tbh. Some people are proper caught up by it.

I like watching teams that play good cricket and couldn’t give a fuck about any rivalry tbh. Obviously I want England to beat them but I love watching India play they’re tremendous and Australia aswell
That’s exactly word for word how I think mate.

And certainly doesn’t mean we not passionate followers of England.

It’s that straightforward for me, appears others think differently which is entirely up to them, we all can’t be the same :D

Last edited:

Just don’t simply hate a team just because they down the road,
especially when I know mates who support them.

Want Newcastle to win because they're close to you, yet happy to take cricket away from Durham.

Doesn't stack up I'm afraid.

Want Newcastle to win because they're close to you, yet happy to take cricket away from Durham.

Doesn't stack up I'm afraid.
I think they entirely different debates, as much as I far from a avid fan of Durham prefer them to win games than lose them.

Thought their approach last year was superb attacking cricket good for the game.
I can't believe any Sunderland supporter wanting the Scum to win a game unless it saved us from relegation ( which,of course, wouldn't happen as they would lose on purpose ).
I would definitely want them to win if they were in the same league as Sunderland and they were 16th in the league and us 5th if they were playing the 6th team in the league as that would stop that team catching us or overtaking us,
that logical to me

Last edited:

It is the Indians themselves that don’t appreciate good cricket. Head made the best hundred you’ll see yesterday and the stadium was silent, kind of why people dislike them.

Arrogant bunch for a side that wins nothing

AI depiction of virat standing next to an empty cabinet 😉
Dien l see that right the Indian board blanked Cummins 😆 .. echo what people already said it sums them up.

He's had a good year like! Retains the ashes and a world Cup to boot
www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/entire-indian-dressing-room-breaks-down-coach-dravid-cant-bear-to-watch-emotional-wreck-after-losing-world-cup-final-101700417468007-amp.html

And (fwiw) the world test championship against er, oh yes, India.

It is the Indians themselves that don’t appreciate good cricket. Head made the best hundred you’ll see yesterday and the stadium was silent, kind of why people dislike them.

Arrogant bunch for a side that wins nothing
Do you think if England were going to lose the World Cup final at lords and head scored a 100 the crowd would be on its feet like?

I agree the fans are absolute tools but so are a lot of the English mind

I wouldn’t be too keen to applaud someone that had just stole the World Cup from us if I’m being honest

There is no doubt the Indian fans are not sporting and not appreciative of good cricket by teams playing against them.

And deserve criticism for that, a lot of criticism, but there is a difference between the quality of cricket India play and their fans and imo that sometimes gets confused.

Only time in my life was happy for an Aussie win watching Kohlis face a Head smashed then allover the place brought a huge smile to my face.

What an improved player that lad is by the way outstanding v their spinners.

Back