ODI World Cup

Yes and I know exactly why because he’s told us several times. Unsurprisingly you’ve completely missed the f*cking point.

A lot of pointless rambling without answering the question, again, as per your usual…

If you aren’t a Sunderland supporter, why are you on a Sunderland messageboard? It isn’t a trick question. Many others aren’t lads fans either, but in most cases we know why they’re here.
It wasn’t pontless rambling it explained and answered your question.

Clearly said like to see Sunderland do well

You can be a sports fan enjoy the craic and debate on here and at the same time follow a side but not as strongly as others as you have played sport rather than watching teams.

And you don’t have to hate other sides as that’s your personal preference it’s pretty straightforward really.

Although not sure why I or anyone else has to justify to you why they on a message board enjoying the craic.
Probably been to only approx 20 odd Sunderland games but never realised there was a quota to be allowed on here?

Last edited:

It wasn’t pontless rambling it explained and answered your question.

It didn’t.

Although not sure why I or anyone else has to justify to you why they on a message board enjoying the craic.
Probably been to only approx 20 odd Sunderland games but never realised there was a quota to be allowed on here?

You don’t have to, but as you keep repeating, it’s a messageboard - so don’t be surprised or upset if someone asks you questions. I’ve had three goes now but you still haven’t come close to answering so I’m not prepared to waste anymore of my time trying. Should’ve f*cking known better to be honest.

This is a Sunderland AFC board or did that pass you by?
Funnily enough it didnt escape me. The Sunderland fans I'm referring to are a very small minority on here who seem openly hostile to the idea of anyone on here posting who isnt a Sunderland fan. As I say, I don't have a problem with that and think it can be positive.

The BCCI wanting its offshoot the ICC to change the format for the next WC back to ten teams instead of the planned 14. They're frightened they might miss out on a SF/final place to a minnow. :rolleyes:

A few of the other stronger countries should boycott it, India v Namibia wouldn't be the big TV draw they'd be hoping for.

The BCCI wanting its offshoot the ICC to change the format for the next WC back to ten teams instead of the planned 14. They're frightened they might miss out on a SF/final place to a minnow. :rolleyes:

A few of the other stronger countries should boycott it, India v Namibia wouldn't be the big TV draw they'd be hoping for.
Why would they be frightened they’d lose out to a semi final place to a minnow?

Ravi Shatri's commentary when it became obvious India were going to lose heavily was just outright embarrassing.

'I think we have to agree that it's obvious Australia have had the best of the conditions' and other bollocks of that ilk.
What's he dribbling about? 🤣 India had the best of the conditions for the whole tournament because they heavily tailored their pitches ..Still blew it like 😉

Last edited:

Back